6

Aether and Esther were in the Forest and what are they doing.... fighting Slimes, Hydro ones. They were in wolvendom. Paimon explained how Wolvendom works around here until some big Hydro Slimes appeared, making Paimon squeal in surprise and Aether and Esther had to fight them.

Esther then finishes the last one, Making it explode, as they were both tired. Until more Slimes appeared.... Again. But, uh. this one is a giant one. Aether and Esther looked at it in disbelief. "Oh... my, archon..." She muttered, looking at how big it grew. As Aether was about to finish it off, A purple lighting strike down between Aether and that big Slime now turned to small slime.

A Boy with grey hair, red eyes, and an Electro Vision. He pointed his Claymore to the Hydro Slimes, making them scared and run away. After that he then turned to Aether and the girls.

"Thank you..... Ahhh! Wolves!" Paimon exclaimed, hiding behind Aether as He and Esther sweatdropped.

"Do not worry! Wolves are friends! But you are...?" The Boy asked.

"We're just some boring old travelers passing through." Paimon tried to explain, without being scared. The boy then sniffed the air. "Hmm... You smell.... Familiar." he said. Making the Trio confused.

"?" Esther questioned. About what he means by smell.

"You smell like. Knight of Favonius. they are friends." The boy explained.

"What's your name?" Aether asked. "I am Razor." Razor answered.

"Are you one of the Knights of Favonius too?" Paimon asked.

"I am not." Razor said, he then looked at Neoma. Noticing her ears. "You're... Ears." He spoke. Aether and Paimon turned to Neoma with a questioned look. "What about her ears?" Aether asked.

"Razor... seen those ears before..." Razor said, kneeling down to Neoma's Level. "Like....Razor's friend." He asked, Neoma blinked a couple of times, Confused. Then they hear the Wolves howling from Wolvendom.

"huh?"

"My wolf pack.... They're my family." Razor explained.

"You were raised by wolves?" Paimon questioned, surprised about that.

"Yes, They raised me. We lived together. We are Family." Razor explained.

"Okay now i'm full of questions...." Aether said, Paimon can't help but agree.

"They are angry with me. I help you. Exposed our ambush boar ran away." Razor explained, it looks like he helped Aether and the girls, making the Boar run away. "Well, Then let us catch you another Boar." Paimon suggested as Aether and Esther turned to her.

"More like, let me and Neoma catch it while you watch us.." Aether said, Esther agreed.

"N-No need. When knights try to help, Wolves go hungry...." Razor explained. Paimon is not going to take no for an Answer.

"Don't be silly, Wait here, We won't screw this up." Paimon said, as the others went to hunt some boars for Razor. After they finished, Esther gave the Meats to Razor. "Will this be enough?" She questioned.

"...Thanks, but... Wolves catch five or six every hunt... *Sigh* Tonight, they go hungry..." Razor explained,

"oh..." Paimon muttered.

"Don't worry, you tried. At least you did better than other knight friend... The red one. Burny girl. If she was here, whole mountain is fire. Can't catch even one boar." He said, remembering what happened. Then they heard the Wolves howling for Razor to come home.

"I must go now. Hear is not safe, Careful. Always watching." Razor said, he then ran back to where his Lupical are.

"Burny girl? Form the Knights of Favonius? What does he.." Paimon was about to asked, but she was cut off.