4

"Lemma finished my drink first? I'll pay you - Well, with a performance." Venti said.

"It's not about Money. You seem too young to be drinking." Diluc said, with his arms crossed.

"No need to Worry. when i started drinking, you were still-" Venti then was cut off by Aether. "How about answering my question first." He said, Esther nodded.

"Oh, you wanna ask, Who's this? am i right? He is master Diluc boss of a.... ah, the owner of this tavern. He's very famous. by the way, his dandelion wine is one of my favourites. Though most of the time i can only afford a bottle or two..." Venti explained. Then Esther made an 'oh' sound.

"I just heard about some thieves from the guards." Diluc said, Making Esther and Paimon scared about that.

"For the record, I like your guts trying to steal the Holy Lyre der Himmel." He said, turning to Esther and Paimon. "Even if you are fools.... but we don't often get to see people like you."

"It wasn't us that stole it! The real thief is still out there!" Paimon exclaimed.

"This is the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius Why would someone aspiring steal Mondstadt's Sacred Treasure?" Venti asked.

"Hotshots?.. Oh, so it's you two." Diluc said, realizing Aether and Esther are Knights of Favonius.

"So, you two and the Bard are close friends?" He asked.

"I've only heard him play once.." Aether said,

"Well.. Despite being a passing Travelers. you still offered your help to Mondstadt in its time of need." Diluc said. "A shame you joined a Knights... The Knights of Favonius... Inefficient right from beginning to end. and Towards the Fatui? Weak and Conservative...." He muttered, then shook his head not wanting to talk about it.

"..Seems you don't really like the knights..." Esther muttered, Venti then bent down to her level and Whispers. "He really doesn't..."

"now, My answers. Why did you steal the Holy Lyre?" Diluc asked, the Venti started to Explained which actually shocked Diluc about what he heard.

"This is confidential information. Why did you let me know?" Diluc asked.

"Why? Hmm.... Perhaps the winds are changing. What say you Diluc?" Venti teased.

"Interesting..." Diluc said. "Give me some time. I'll Organize some Contacts. Outlanders as one of the Knights it seems you're both not Suspects" He said, Making the girls Sigh in relief.

"As for the Bard however, it'd be better if you stayed in the Tavern." Diluc said, Which Venti has no problems with it.

"Okay, Let's meet here tonight after the Tavern closes." Diluc said, Aether and the Girls went outside the Tavern and waits.

Timeskip

"You're here." Venti said, seeing Aether and the Girls coming back, and by their surprised Jean was with Diluc.

"Aether!? Esther!?" Jean exclaimed, in disbelief.

"Jean?" Aether said, Neoma was also shocked seeing her here.

"Well... First of all. I contacted more than one person. Secondly, She came here as Jean. A Jean you would never see, even as an Honorary Knight." Diluc explained, about Jean being here.

"What a surprise. I heard about the Holy Lyre but i never suspected it was you three." Jean said. "So the Holy lyre can Purify Stormterror and Return it to normal... Is that true?" She asked.

"That's right! These two is putting themselves on the front line to try and resolve this Stormterror issue. Now that's the Hotshots of the Knights of Favonius i'm talking about." Venti said.