8

A/N: (This was Eva, she got remade, however i have changed her name to HuoLong, to make more...fit for her. Anyway enjoy)

Aether and the Girls traveled to Jueyun Karst, and heard a voice behind them. "And who might we be? Those that dare enter Jueyun Karst?" A Deer Spoke.

"We're sent here." Aether said, The Deer noticed Esther. His eyes widened in surprise. "You're..... awaken...." He muttered, but Esther heard him and looked at him in confusion. Aether then shown him the Sigil of Permission.

"A Sigil of Permission.... Many a season has passed since one was last in the Presence of Such an item, He before you is the mighty and illuminated adeptus, Moon Carver. Speak, Traveler. What business you both have here?" Moon Carver asked. What when Paimon was about to explained, the Millelith found them.

"The Assassin! They dared to flee here to Jueyun Karst!" The Millelith exclaim.

"... Disturbing our borders... See them gone. One will not have interruption." Moon carver said, as Aether and Neoma got their weapons out and takes them on.

"Don't let the Assassins escape!" The Millelith exclaimed, Neoma noticed her moon stone on her tie is glowing with the New Element, Making her confused as her hand glowed periwinkle. She noticed the Millelith was about to go near her.

She held her hands up, making a big Wind Current to blow them away. Esther looked at her hands in surprise. "Whoa..." She muttered, then continued fighting the Militarise. After that the turned back to Moon Carver and started to explained about Rex Lapis.

"Preposterous.... Preposterous!!!" Moon Carver Yelled in Anger. "The Liyue Qixing.... Utterly disappointing. How could someone possibly assassinate Rex Lapis During the Rite of Descension... And then place suspicion upon the Attendees!" He exclaimed.

"Traveler, Esther.... Of the unjust accusations placed upon you, one has become aware. The mind knows its answer. through one must consult with one's fellows, Lest the Mind be misguided." Moon carver spoke.

"Who should we look for next?" Aether asked.

"Mountain Shaper and Cloud Retainer can be found here, Only fate will decide if you shall find them, only fate. There exists a Conqueror of Demons, a Guardian Yaksha can be found in Wangshu inn, The Pryo Dragon can be found in the Oriental garden." Moon Carver explained about the other Adeptus.

"Lets speak to Mountain Shaper first." Paimon said, making the others agreed.

timeskip

Aether and Esther had to destroy some of the Ambers Because the Treasure holder's Brother was somehow suck into the Amber. After destroying some couple of Amber's they found him and returned him to The treasure holder.

"Thank you so much for rescuing him!" Li ding exclaimed, thanking Aether and the girls.

"Our family has nothing to live on.... We heard tell of treasures hidden in the amber of Mt Hulao, and with nowhere else to turn, we came looking for them..." Li Ding explained.

"We weren't thinking straight.... We thought that we could sneak up into the Mountain and grab just enough treasure to sell and support our family with. As you can see, the Adeptus punished us for our greed, The Amber swallowed me up, If you haven't come to my rescue, Who knows what would happened." Li Dang explained.

"Again, thank you three.." Li ding thanked again then him and his brother leaves.

"...Boy, it's be super helpful if we actually were adepti Messengers. Cause it's seems like this one has a temper problem." Paimon said.

"Who dares trespass on my Mountain? Who is it frees the thief form his incarceration?" Mountain Shaper Asked, Glaring at Aether. He then flew to the ground.