13

(This Chapter is going to be a lot different then usual, only Esther this time, Aether and Paimon are....Somewhere, and Esther though she explore around Liyue and try and makes some new friends Besides the Archons) and get out of her Shells, Don't worry Aether and Paimon are in this Chapter....it's just at the End that's all)

Esther was walking around alone on her time, she told Aether and Paimon to be alone for a while so she can try and make friends of her own, she even tries talking to people...but She is too shy and just couldn't break the shell out of her.

"Why is making friends so hard..." Quietly mutters as she was sitting on the stairs. She then heard Ningguang announce something as she saw the Citizens gathering around. She wonders what's it about so she decides to go over there and listens.

"I have gathered everyone here today to make an important announcement. Perhaps some of you will have heard the news already. I am, in fact. Planning to rebuild the jade Chamber." Ningguang announced.

'Rebuilding the Jade Chamber... That's a huge project to do for Lady Ningguang...' Esther thought to herself. Then heard what everyone said.

"Rebuilding the Jade Chamber, that's a huge project..."

"So the rumours are true. No wonder the price of buildings materials has gone up so much lately."

"The Jade Chamber means a lot to Lady Ningguang. Getting involved in this would be a huge opportunity..."

"Since the News made it out few days ago, i have already had many people contacting me to declare an interest in joining the project, Nevertheless i do have a few matters i should like to entrust to you here today. The building site has been chosen, and most of the materials have been assembled. Three key items are, however. Still outstanding. They are as follows: Sunset Vermillionite, Wonder Cores, and Adepti Sigils." Ningguang said, as everyone loks at everyone, Esther is wondering the same thing too...What are they?.

"Uh..Excuse my ignorance, Lady Ningguang. I'm Familiar enough with Plaustrite, But i never heard of the other two" Changgui said.

"Only the sufficiently large pieces of Plaustrite or Specifically Vermillionite may earn themselves the 'Sunset' Moniker. This stone is what allows the jade Chamber to Float. Wonder Cores, meanwhile, are the central components of the mechanical structure of the jade Chamber." Ningguang explains. about the two Materials work for the Jade Chamber.

"Adepti Sigils Serve as a means of integrating devices with adepti art. They are as indispensable as a Mechanical core itself. Although these 3 items are rare, i trust that with your connections and Capabilites, procuring them will not be a question of 'if', but of 'When.'"

"You may ask me a question, and i will give you an honest answer. i trust that this means of Compensation will be to everyone's satisfaction." Ningguang explained, so whoever retrieves three rare items for the Jade Chamber, you can ask Ningguang One Question.

Esther walks off after hearing the Announcement, as she needs to think. "So.. if i find three items to Rebuild the jade Chamber, then i can ask any Question to Lady Ningguang..." She mutter as she looks around.

"Aw..i wish Aether and Paimon are here..." Esther pouts, everything is hard and a bit scary when she's alone. She then notices something at the Distance, Something fishy going on over there.

"Ma'am, You seem like an Eminent and Distinguished young lady to me. i can see you're easily gonna win this procurement contest lady Ningguang has set up. As it happens, we have some information about the materials that i really think might interest you. Come on, let's find Somewhere a little more Private, and we get down to brass tracks.." Scar Liu said, trying to lure the lady in a private place.