11

"And with that, The emissary who called herself Ganyu just Disappeared." Paimon explains.

"But we've Received the Invitation from Liyue Qixing." Aether said.

"Aether! We'll be meeting People that have way more money than Paimon could ever count..... We should be our best manners!" She said, excited about meeting the Lady Ningguang in person.

"Paimon's up to something again..." Aether muttered as Esther heard it and Giggled.

"Haha... An Invitation to visit the Jade Chamber is a rare honor, indeed. You'd best be on your way now, But don't forget about the Rite of Parting. Once you've finished your visit at the Jade Chamber. Meet me at Dihua Marsh." Zhongli said, The trio nodded and then went for a Walk to the Mountain. Where they can see Jade Chamber.

"Look up there! That's the Jade Chamber!" Paimon said.

".... But, how do we get over there?" Esther asked.

"Let's look around there has to be a way up nearby." Aether said, The girls nodded and saw if they can find a way up, But found nothing.... Even the Wind current they created couldn't get them there.

"It only takes us here, and we're still far away from the jade Chamber. Aw, if that wind current was stronger, we'd be able to reach the top in one go!" Paimon winded.

"Best we go back to Liyue and ask the Millelith..." Aether said, Esther looked down and spotted something, The Guizhoung Ballista. "Hey... What if we use the Ballista again, we might figure out a way up there." she Suggested Aether and Paimon nodded.

"That will work." Aether said, Then they glided down safely to the ground. They made their way to the Guizhoung Ballista, until the Millelith was guarding it.

"Halt!" The man called out, Stopping them.

"Who trespasses on these hallowed grounds?" The man asked, making the Trio confused.

"Isn't Mt. Tianheng just full of wilds around here?" Aether asked.

"Exactly, What are you talking about?" Paimon asked.

"We just need to borrow the Guizhoung Ballista? Why is there something wrong here?" Esther asked.

"We're on guard duty, Someone has fixed the Guizhoung Ballista after it was Damaged, What are you planning to do with it." The Military explained.

"um......." Esther was stuck then she slowly backed away and hid behind Aether, Considering herself that she can't reason people at all, because she is very shy.

"What's all the Commotion about?" A Voice called out, they all turn to see a Girl with a Purple ponytail hair.

"Lady Keqing, These strange people appeared, and asked about the Guizhong Ballista." The Military explained as Aether and the girls glared at him.

"We were just looking for a way to the Jade Chamber." Aether explained.

"You want to go to the Jade Chamber? Why?" Keqing asked.

"We're invited Guests, Here to look for the Liyue Qixing, Who are you?" Paimon asked. Keqing was shocked what she heard then returned to her normal look.

"Well, as it happens, I am one of the Liyue Qixing." Keqing said, Paimon was shocked by what she heard. "i'm Keqing, the Yuheng of the Qixing. I know of you, Your Aether, Neoma and Paimon, You're all Ningguang's guests. I didn't expect to meet you here sooner or later." Keqing explained.

"Um, Lady Yuheng, do you know why Lady Tianquan invited us to go to the Jade Chamber?" Paimon asked.

"Just call me Keqing, I'd Say that Ningguang's Purpose is to request that the Savior of Mondstadt take a more stance... Or at least, to not wholly side with the Adepti." Keqing explains.