Chapter 1 (Whispers in the Mist)

Ever since humans existed there were cat people. The mix between cats and humans.

But the cat people did not get peace from the humans.

They hated the cat people calling them names and even suffered physical attacks.

It got so bad people started to murder the cats so they had to hide away.

They found a new place where the humans couldn't find them and made a new home. 

And humans forgot they ever existed, except for a few people. 

But the cats never found peace. There was fighting between the cats and they never agreed.

They tried to go into two kingdoms but even that didn't stop the fighting so they split into four kingdoms.

There was still fighting between the kingdoms but there wasn't much to do to change that.

No one was happy and lying was common to do within the kingdoms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A black-haired cat girl was sleeping on her bed peacefully but she started stirring.

She saw her kingdom covered in fog. 

The moon started to rise and the fog died out leaving a bunch of blood.

She felt a shake and opened her eyes she was laying down on her bed and a cat boy with brown hair was waking her up.

The cat girl rubbed her eyes and seemed upset that the cat boy woke her up.

???: Alice, you didn't forget your promise, did you?

The brown-haired cat boy asked his ear twitching in amusement.

The black-haired cat girl tied up her hair quickly and got up. 

Alice: Of course, I wouldn't Cody! Let me put my jumper first!

Once she was ready the pair went outside and Cody found a tree nearby, he jumped onto the tree and helped Alice up the tree.

They climbed up the tree and jumped onto a roof and they sat down curling their tails around each other. 

The sun started to rise and the sky turned orange and blue with the light.

Alice smiled and turned to her best friend. 

Alice: Thank you, Cody. I am glad you brought me here.

Cody smiled and hugged his best friend with a little purr. 

Cody: No problem! I am happy I brought you! 

The two stayed there for a while and they were close. They never wanted to leave this spot but they knew that life wouldn't wait for them.

So, before the sun rose fully the pair jumped back onto the tree and climbed back down. 

Alice walked back into her bedroom and saw that her roommate Izzy woke up already and has left the room.

Alice smiled and got dressed into her normal outfit. She brushed her black hair and tail and made sure to be careful around her ears.

She heard a knock on the door and she went to open the door and saw a cat girl with black fluffy hair, Eva!

Alice: Are you looking for Izzy?

Eva was always seen as an amazing warrior and Alice could never see herself that way.