Chapter 32 (Whispers of Promise and Unconventional Training)

Before Alice went to bed the same night she told her apprentices where to meet her.

She told them they would have time to eat breakfast and they don't need to rush.

So Alice was able to sleep peacefully excited to train her apprentices.

The next morning she woke up and got dressed quickly and had breakfast.

She stretched with Izzy and they left to do their own thing.

She found Noah before she went to her apprentices to ask him about MK.

Even if she didn't agree with the instructions Chris gave she knew she had to follow them.

The brown-haired warrior knew this was well and he had to talk to Alice.

Noah: Hey Alice I am talking MK to the training room. We probably will be there most of the day.

Alice: Thank you Noah. Good luck with your apprentice.

Noah: With yours as well.

With an awkward goodbye Alice left to find her two apprentices.

As she had expected they were waiting for her but they seemed cunfused by each other.

Julia + Ripper: Alice!

They gave each other a strange look but didn't ask.

Alice: Oh geez I should have mentioned this to you. I am mentoring both of you.

Ripper: What! No way!

A quick look of anger and horror went into Julias beautiful eyes but she forced it away.

Julia: That is so good! We can learn from each other mistakes.

Julia's hesitant reaction cunfused Alice and she didn't know if she needed to worry about it.

Alice: Today isn't going to be too much. I am going to show you the other Kingdoms.

Alice: But before we go is there something you want to ask? I am always ready to help you.

Julia: How come you aren't teaching us to hunt or to fight?

Alice: Because we need to respect the other Kingdoms. It's important.

Her answer satisfied Julia and she noticed that Ripper had a question he wasn't asking.

Alice: Ripper? It's not like you to be shy! You can ask whatever you want!

Ripper: I am not shy! What am I weak!? I am thinking of the wording!

Alice: The wording doesn't matter. All that matters is that I can help you.

The Brown-haired Apprentice took Alice's words into consideration.

Ripper: Alright. So I am trying to make this record.

Julia: Please don't tell me you are talking about THAT record.

Alice: What are you two talking about?

Ripper: I have been trying to make a record for the longest fart.

Alice: You have?

Ripper: Yeah!

Julia: No girl is going to like you because of it. And there is no one to compete against.

Alice: I am sure whoever choses Ripper will love his competitive spirit. And he is fighting himself.

Ripper: Thank you?

It was clear to Alice that no one has ever stood up to Ripper before.

Alice: So Ripper, what does this have to do with your very important question.