Chapter 2 (Bonds and Remedies)

Alice woke up slowly and saw that Izzy was getting her hair ready getting rid of all the knots and curling up her orange hair.

Alice smiled and went out of her bed while Izzy was getting ready. 

Alice: How was your day yesterday?

Alice didn't see her roommate the other day. 

Izzy smiled and finished curling up her tail and then the two shes sat down and looked at each other.

Izzy: It was so good! Spud came up to be and said that he is now my mentor and let me talk to Owen to find out what training is like for him!

Alice smiled feeling happy for her roommate and friend. Izzy has been friends with Alice even though Izzy is more carefree and excitable.

Izzy: What did you do yesterday?

She saw Alice and Cody on the roof looking at the sunset.

Alice: I watched the sunset and when I came back Eva came to see me and I became her apprentice!

The two shes started gigging and snuggled up close to each other. They stopped laughing and Izzy looked at Alice with a serious look.

Izzy: Alice? Do you love Cody?

The question made Alices black hair spiced up even more than it was.

Alice: No way! He is just a good friend!

???????? : Be quiet you two!

Izzy: Sorry Courtney!

The pair kept on talking but trying to be quieter.

Alice had an idea and smiled before putting on a fake serious look which took Izzy by surprise.

Alice: Izzy? Do you love Owen?

The black-haired girl asked and got up to brush her hair and made her bed.

Izzy blushed and giggled softly 

Izzy: I kind of do! Her is so kind

Alice laughed while digging through her closet for her outfit and found one and laid it down on her bed.

Alice: Izzy! Does he know about this!?

At this point both of the shes were giggling to the point they had trouble saying anything.

Courtney: Can you two PLEASE be quiet and get ready!? You two are distracting me and I need to go to the medicine bay to... umm.... learn about herbs!

Alice laughed and looked at the wall in-between the two walls. 

Alice: Courtney but you are a training warrior! Not working with medicine!

Courtney grumbled but stopped talking which amused Alice and Izzy but they didn't want to annoy her any longer so they stopped laughing.

Alice started to get dress and then she got ready for the day by doing stretches with Izzy like they do every day.

After they stopped stretching, they stood up and smiled ready for the new day.

Izzy hugged Alice and they both purred 

Alice: Have a good day, Alice!

The orange she purred and Alice seemed so happy to have a roommate like Izzy."

Alice: You too Iz you are amazing! I hope things work out with Owen!

They both left the room and Alice saw that Courtney was running out of her room with panic and Alice saw her roommate standing at the door seeming annoyed by her roommates panic.