Chapter 26 (Shadows Unveiled)

The black and white-haired she scoffed but she left the pair alone.

Which meant Alice could finally get a good look at this new character.

He had messy brown hair, handsome dark grey eyes. And he had a very kind look to him.

Alice: So you are McGee? Nice to meet you.

McGee: The pleasure is mine! What is your name?

Alice: I am Alice. I am so sorry I got you in this.

McGee: It isn't your fault. But I don't think it was Pins fault either.

The mention of her sisters name made her ears go down and her tail flick with anger.

Mgree: Rough topic?

Alice: Yeah. They may be my sister but that doesn't mean I agree with them.

She expected McGee to be confused or to tell her that siblings were everything.

But his black eyes were filled with understanding.

McGee: I get it. I have a sister as well. But it seems we went different paths.

Alice: Who is your sister?

McGee: You probably met her already. Suzi?

The thought of Suzi's advances made Alice uncomfortable. Of course those two were siblings.

Alice: Yeah we have met.

McGee: Clay has always hated Pin. No one knows why. She probably isn't the best of views on this.

Alice: Then what is?

McGee: I have some friends. We could find out the truth.

Even Alice could look past her distrust of Pin to agree on this plan.

He took her to another meeting place and there were three other cat people.

McGee: Hey guys this is Alice!

???????: Wait I think I heard of you! Your the cat that helped Wolf!

Alice: Yeah! You know her?

???????: I'm her sister.

Alice: Wait I have already met Clay... So you must be Popcorn!!

Popcorn: Yeah! I guess mum brought us up.

The Black-haired warrior nodded and knew these friends were better.

McGee: Alice met my friends, Popcorn, Gretchen and Squirt.

Alice: Nice to meet you guys.

Popcorn looked a lot like her mother but without the pink tail. With beautiful white hair.

Gretchen had perfect black hair and seemed nervous.

Squirt had a friendly but kind look with black hair.

Gretchen: I wish you could have warned us before. I didn't even know we would all be gathered.

McGee: Is she alright?

Popcorn: Yeah she was here before us. I don't think she was expecting us to be here.

They all looked at Gretchen who's own gaze seemed far away.

She seemed worried like there was something she was hiding from her friends.

Alice: I know I only got here but if I am making myself to be a pain I can leave.