Chapter 9 (Diaries, Revelations, and Growing Bonds)

Alice couldn't say anything out of fear of the proud leader.

She nodded and Stripefur smiled.

Stripefur: Come with me little one!

She started walking behind the Castle and waited for Alice to follow her.

When Alice went to where the leader went, she saw the edge of the hill.

There was the sound of moving water, but Alice couldn't see it.

Stripefur: How come you are in your cat form when the other members of your kingdom aren't?

Stripefur said out loud and waited for an answer.

Alice: I am hiding from them!

Stripefur: You know you remind me of someone!

She laughed and Alice was scared to say anything.

She stopped laughing and looked at Alice with a serious gaze.

Stripefur: You wouldn't happen to know Chris now, would you?

The black she nodded to Stripefurs surprise.

Stripefur: You do? The last time I saw him he was coming here to get his lives as a leader!

Has Chris seen Mud Kingdom before?

Alice thought to herself.

Stripefur: How is Cloud kingdom? I haven't heard much news from it..."

Alice: Cloud Kingdom? I thought there were only four Kingdom?

Stripefur: Yeah, there are: Mud Kingdom, Tree Kingdom, Snow Kingdom, and Cloud Kingdom.

Alice: But there is no Cloud Kingdom? And you didn't say Mist Kingdom. It is Mist Kingdom, Snow Kingdom, Tree Kingdom, and Mud Kingdom!

Stripefur seemed horrified by this news.

Stripefur: Did something bad happen to Chris?

She asked and Alice shock her head.

Stripefur was trying to figure out what was going on and so was Alice.

Stripefur: But Chris said he was becoming leader of Cloud Kingdom! There has always been a Cloud Kingdom!

Stripefur: Where is this "Mist Kingdom? Is it nearing a barn? Or maybe the human village?

Alice nodded which caused Stripefur to panic more.

Stripefur: But that is where Cloud Kingdom is meant to be! Did Chris do something!?

Stripefur stopped in her tracks and fell to the ground crying.

Stripefur: It can't be!

She sobbed and shifted into a brown tabby cat. She was laying on the ground mewing sadly.

Alice: What is wrong Stripefur?

Stripefur looked up at her.

Alice has never seen another leader before and Stripefurs tears were scaring her.

Stripefur: I know Chris! We met when we were both getting our lives and we became close.

Stripefur: I even told him my real name and he told me his. I loved him even though I met him once.

Stripefur: He couldn't have! She was so sweet!

Alice was getting confused what did Chris do?

She went up to the sobbing tabby and nuzzled up to her.