Chapter 5 (Hidden Paws and Revealed Hearts)

The next morning Alice woke up and saw that it was raining. Alice didn't want to leave her bed but she had a full day ahead of her.

She got ready for the day and Izzy joined her with their daily stretches. They both loved the tradition.

Alice made them both a hot drink and they pair sat next to each other and drank slowly and then both left the room.

Alice was looking for her mentor in the mist but she couldn't find her mentor.

She saw two cats run into the nursery holding something each.

Alice saw the nursery door close she seemed confused.

Alice opened the door and quickly dried off. She went inside and closed the door before looking around.

She saw Gwen standing in front of a cot with an older blond haired cat boy with many scars.

The cat boy was Gwens mentor his name is Dwayne.

Alice seemed confused about what they were looking at.

There was only one kitten in the nursery and they weren't looking at that kitten.

Dwayne noticed that Alice was looking at the cot and he moved down and allowed Alice to look.

Alice went up and saw what the two warriors were looking at.

There were two baby cat boys with brown hair and short bob tails.

Alice: Where did you find them?

Dwayne looked at her and smiled.

Dwayne: I was training Gwen so she can fight in the rain and we heard crying. We checked it out and found them alone!

Alice then gasped and looked at Dwayne.

Alice: Will Chris be alright with this?

She felt worse for the kittens.

Dwayne: I don't know but I will have to ask him.

Dwayne went up to another cot and grabbed a blond cat boy kitten.

He put the kitten in the cot closer to the twins and the blond-haired kitten looked at the other kittens.

Dwayne: It seems like my boy Junior is happy to have friends!

Alice smiled and left the nursery.

She looked hard for her mentor but it was hard to see in the mist.

She felt that she ran something, when she stood back, she saw she ran into someONE.

A cat boy with black hair.

Alice: I am so sorry Chris!

Chris: It is fine Alice! I need to see you anyways!

Alice was surprised that her leader wanted to see her.

Just like Eva her leader was a fierce leader.

Chris took Alice to a group of three other warrior apprentices.

A cat boy with black hair, A cat girl with black hair and another cat girl with blond hair.

Chris: Pin has to go get some herbs from the human village so I thought it would be a good idea for you four to go with them.

Alice nodded which made Chris happy.

She smiled as her leader walked away but her tone seemed to shift once he left.

Why out of all the members of Mist kingdom did he chose the others!?

She hated them.

Duncan is rude and scary.