Preakness Time

" Welcome to a fine day in Plimico, where all anticipate the Preakness Stakes later this afternoon. Let's give you the lo down on today's contenders. Back for revenge is Sealed Fate. He's been working well over the dirt for about a week since arriving here. A couple new horses will contend today as well, hoping they'll be faster and not as tired. One of the horses is trained by Brody Beffold. The horse Mystifying, is trying to make an appearance as an up-setter to the triple crown attempt. Another fresh horse is Majestic Beauty, its a filly folks, the third in this year's triple crown. The fillies are certainly bringing out all the tricks this year. Majestic Beauty is hoping to romp the stakes. This is her distance and the Belmont. Beauty has never ran less than a mile. She's already ran the rare two mile. We might see a little cat fight with the fillies today. And defending champion Wild Survivor goes in today as well for the second jewel of the triple crown. Now the tables have turned a bit. Wild Survivor's jockey was injured during the Kentucky Derby. They found a replacement though for today's race. Natasha Claire their exercise rider has volunteered to mount the filly today. Aboard Sealed Fate is Else Yenild again, and Trey Fedgins is riding Mystifying. We also have some underdogs today. In the nine horse field, things could change. Even going into a four horse wide turn can cause an upset. We have Capricorn here to cause mischief with trainer Essex Uleman and jockey Hector Valvizta. We also have other contenders for today's race. Leo My Prince will run today after sitting the Derby. As will Running Away try to cause an upset. Another horse not to underestimate is Attaboy who is undefeated in his six career starts. The horse that will break from post position nine is I'll Take Him, a small gray colt, that is often overlooked due to his size. Standing only 15.9 hh, some don't think he's a thoroughbred, but he is. Now Wild Survivor has had some problems lately. Her injured leg bothered her in the Derby. Some question if luck played into her win. But we'll find out today, if the filly can handle the pressure in today's running of the Preakness Stakes, the second jewel of the triple crown."