1

It was quiet, the warmth and coziness that the library brought to you made you feel comfortable instantly. Flipping through the pages of the book you had picked out, you quickly became oblivious to your surroundings.

     You weren't sure how long you had read for, but once you brought your focus to your surroundings, you noticed how the library had gotten emptier than when you had first arrived and sat down. You took this as your cue to start heading out as it was a getting dark by the second. While you grabbed the items you had brought with you, a blond haired guy accidentally bumped into you causing you to drop your phone.

    "I'm terribly sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you", said the blonde as he crouched down in order to retrieve your phone. Once it was in his hand, he stood back up and handed you your device. His blue eyes stared back at you, making you feel awkward over the sudden eye contact.

Deciding to look away, you feared he might noticed your mood change. You took a quick glance at him noticing his gaze was still set on you. Feeling a little shy now, you avoided his eyes once again whilst you grabbed the phone from his hand as you muttered a small "thank you" in return.

    "Oh! I love that book you're reading, one of my top 5" the blond expressed in excitement. You looked at the book you had in hand as you studied the cover of it, forgetting which one it was you were reading. 'Within these walls' it read. "You know about this author?" Your full attention now back being on the young guy in front of you.

"Mhm!!" He said with a smile now plastered on his face. "Actually the author and I are acquaintances" he bragged. Your mouth slightly opened in surprise.
[ding!] you felt your phone vibrate as you has just gotten a message, looking at the screen, it was as message from your boyfriend asking if you were on your way back home yet. [ding!], you received another message from him asking if you could bring some take out as he hadn't cooked. You frowned your face at that last message, sighing in the process.

"Is everything okay" the man said in a low voice seeing as how your mood changed just by looking at your phone. Bringing your attention back to him, you gave him a forced smile and just nodded your head. "It's getting quite late... I should get going" you replied with a bit of disappointment in your tone. "Oh alright! Maybe ill see you around next time? I work here either way so it was a pleasure meeting you" he replied, the smile never leaving his face.

Opening the door to your shared apartment, you found your boyfriend sleeping on the couch with his mouth wide open. As you entered the living room closing the door behind you in the process, you noticed that the apartment was still a mess from when you had left earlier in the morning before heading to work.

    You clenched your jaw at the sigh of socks on the floor as well as cups placed on the table. Taking a big breath in and then out, you tried your best to remain as calm as you possibly could before shouting. "WHY IS THERE STILL A MESS!" You exclaimed, waking up your boyfriend in the process, making him fall from the couch. "Oww..." he said as he rubbed his head "Oh hey babe, you brought the food?" He stood up as he took the bag from your hand examining the contents from inside the bag. "Why couldn't you at least clean? You're not working so why haven't you cleaned?" You replied with clear frustration in your voice. Hearing a loud sigh from your boyfriend he placed the food on the table and turned to you with an annoyed look on his face. "You know I've been trying to find one, but no ones hiring right now." He replied with a frown on his face. Not wanting to hear anymore of his excuses, you walked past him to go to your bedroom.

Wanting to unwind from the day you had, you gathered your things to go shower. The warm water instantly made you relax, letting you enjoy the moment before it was ruined by your boyfriend barging in. "Floch ! What are you doing?" You exclaimed. "I wanted to say sorry..." he said to you from the other side of the curtain, you began to feel bad for having yelled at him earlier now that he was apologizing. "And... i thought i could make it up to you..." he spoke up again, noticing the curtain starting to slightly open. "No! I don't want to right now, if you want to make it up to me, clean the damn kitchen" you scolded. Another sigh was heard from your partner, hearing him mutter out something along the lines of "you never want to.." as he exited the bathroom.