4

It was no on other than Armin, his eyes widened at the sight of you crying, worry taking over in his face

It was no on other than Armin, his eyes widened at the sight of you crying, worry taking over in his face. The moment you saw him through your teary eyes, you began to sob once again, hating the fact he saw you in this state. As you unlocked your door, he instinctively opened the door to properly meet you face to face. "Y/n what's wrong?" He said as he approach you not knowing whether you'd be okay with him comforting you. His arms hovered over you, not knowing if it was okay to hold you while you were so vulnerable, you on the other hand didn't notice the blonds anxiousness, you just hugged him as you silently wept on his chest. Armin took this as an ok to hold you and he did, trying his best to calm you down. Maybe the library parking lot wasnt the best place to comfort you, that being said the blond took it upon himself to guide you somewhere you'd be more comfortable.

    After having you get out your car and making sure it was locked, Armin took out the keys for the building and opened the doors, letting you in first while having his arm around your waist, he wanted to be as careful as he could with you. Almost as if you could break at any moment. Once inside he sat you down on one of the library's couches and brought you a blanket he had stored away in his office that he used whenever he was too tired to drive back home. He sat next to you, not knowing what to say, he didnt want to pressure you into telling him either so he just tried to remind you he was there for you every now and then.

After a while of you sobbing quietly, you had eventually passed out in the couch, your head rested on Armin's lap as he carefully played with your hair as to not wake you. It had taken you a while to be able to fall asleep but the fact that you managed to is all that mattered to him. Eventually, Armin began to feel tired as well, trying to keep his eyes open in case if you woke up, but alas he eventually ended up dozing off.

Once Armin woke up, you were nowhere to be spotted, making him frantically look around as he freaked out. Eventually he did find you, you were sleeping on a beanbag, book scattered around you with your eyes visibly puffy and red from the crying. You tried explaining to him why you were so upset last night but you werent able to even speak on the subject without crying once again, after a while Armin decided it was best if you just calmed down and talked about this sensitive subject another time. The blond looked at his phone, checking the time, it read 11 AM, since it was a Saturday and the library didnt open, he decided to go get you something to eat before you woke up. Before leaving, he decided to leave you a note in case if you happened to wake up before he returned.

"I left for a bit, ill try to be quick, brb!
- A.A :) "

About 30 minutes later, Armin was back with some coffee for himself and tea for you along with pigs in a blanket for you two to enjoy, and not to forget, a small bouquet for you as he wasn't sure what had you so upset. Armin noticed you were no longer on the beanbag where he had last seen you, but in the couch you both were sat at previously. He could hear your muffled cries, and it completely made his heart hurt seeing you cry once again, he wondered what had you so heart broken. As he approached you, he heard you stop crying in order to hide the fact that you were. You sat up avoiding his eyes, feeling ashamed for being this much of a problem, you felt inconsiderate of his time, he probably had better things to do you thought. You took a quick glance at him as you noticed what he had in hand. His smile as sweet as ever when you finally decided to see him, he carefully placed the drinks and food down, offering you the flowers he had bought you. As you admired the flowers that were now on your hands, you thought of how your partner never bought you any flowers throughout the time you two were together, the only time he did was when you were a restaurant and a seller offered to sell him a rose on valentines, which even then you could clearly tell he was bother by the fact that he had to since you begged.

[ding!], you heard the notification and you dreaded the thought of checking who had messaged you. Hesitantly, you picked the phone to check who it was, and of course... it was none other than Floch, your eyes would've began to tear up, but seeing as you had cried all night, you had no more tears to shed. Even though you were unable to cry, someone could still tell how one might feel by a facial expression.

Babe where are you? You never came home??, read the message, you looked up at Armin and gave him an apologetic look before looking back down at your phone. Now knowing what to respond, you just decided to not answer as you didnt want to say anything out of impulse, you wanted to plan out what exactly to respond to him once you were in the right head space.