5

You didnt know where to begin, you knew you didn't owe an explanation to Armin and he reassured you that you didn't have to tell him but you felt bad after having slep in the library so in a way you felt like you owed it to him, "yesterdays af...

You didnt know where to begin, you knew you didn't owe an explanation to Armin and he reassured you that you didn't have to tell him but you felt bad after having slep in the library so in a way you felt like you owed it to him, "yesterdays after i left, i went straight home to tell Floch about my pto being approved." You took a small paused so that you wouldn't have another break down. Armin lightly caressed your hand in a comforting manner which made you feel a little better. "Once i had gotten home the lights were off which i thought was weird, so as i headed to our room i heard-" your voice creaked as it was getting difficult to say what you had seen next, and even though you tried your best to tell Armin what happened next you hoped he'd understand you. "H-he was... in bed w-with some girl" you began to hiccup. As soon as those words left your mouth, Armin scooted over to you to embrace you as he whispered comforting words to you.

Armin held you in his arms for a long as you allowed him to, not wanting to overwhelm you. You rested on his chest as you pondered what you would do or say to your parter. After a while of you spacing out in his arms, Armin tried to make you have some food in your system, but the food didnt look all that appetizing, although seeing as he went out of his way to get you this, you tried you best to stomach in some food but any time you did, you wanted to puke it right out.

You knew you eventually had to go home but seeing as you dreaded the fact to go back you began to think of what you could do. You let Armin know of how you wanted to deal with the situation and he agreed to accompany you when you went. You weren't sure when you and the blond became so close but you were glad you at least had someone by your side to help you out. You had no one to turn to as you had sacrificed a lot by deciding to stay with Floch, 'im so stupid' you thought.

Later that evening, after a lot of messages from Floch asking where you were as well as letting you now he'd be out to go meet one of his friends you took this opportunity to head to your apartment to gather a few of your belongings. You had thought of whether you wanted to kick him out and keep the apartment, or just get a new apartment for yourself. After a few minutes, there was nothing more to think about, the idea of living in a place that had so many memories of you both, made your chest feel tight, but then again he tainted that place so why would you want to be there, for all you knew, he probably brought other women to your home and had sex with them in there. Armin and you got in your car, him offering to drive as you were to anxious to do so at the moment, it was a big decision to leave your boyfriend but if he's doing such thing behind your back, then he clearly never respected you.

As you arrived to yout apartment complex, you looked around nervously, and headed to your home, quickly gathering anything you thought would be necessary, once you had everything you needed you headed back down and put your stuff in the trunk having Armin help you, once everything was set and ready to go he turned on the engine and began to drive. You looked at your apartment one last time before before you were no longer able to see it. While he drove, you pulled out your phone and opened Floch's message, you thought of what to say to him.

[y/n]
We're over, you and that whore can fuck off.

    Short and simple you thought.You blocked him as soon as you saw him typing a message, you weren't interested in his excuses and you thought that him being blocked was for the best as he would never know how you found out he had cheated. A tear fell down your cheek but you quickly wiped it away, you were just so tired of everything, it all happened so fast and all the feelings you felt in a short span of a few hours really took a toll on you. "Have you thought of where will you be staying?" Armin asked in a soft voice. You hadn't thought that far ahead. You bit the inside of your cheek feeling a little frustrated as you didnt quite know "probably a hotel" you mumbled knowing it wasn't the best option but what else could you do. "What aboutttt if you stay with me? And before you say you feel like you're intruding, you're welcome to stay until you find yourself an apartment." He finished.