3

A few weeks had passed by since then, you had passed by to visit Armin at the library whenever you felt stressed from work or whenever you didn't want to go home because your boyfriend annoying you

    A few weeks had passed by since then, you had passed by to visit Armin at the library whenever you felt stressed from work or whenever you didn't want to go home because your boyfriend annoying you. Today wasn't any different, you were back at the library, sitting across the front desk where Armin checked in whoever it was that came in.

Even though you were sitting across from him while he did his job, it had become something usual you two became accustomed to doing whenever you stopped by. "Here, a small treat for you." A plastic cup was placed in front of you along with a muffin. As you closed your book and placed it down, you looked up at the blonde and gave him a warm smile. Armin would sometimes surprise you with a treat whenever he was able to, sometimes he'd even sit next to you if things werent busy around the library. "Thank you!" You beamed, taking the cup of coffee onto your hands feeling the warmth.

"How was work today y/n?" Armin asked as he sat on the empty chair to your right, laying his head down on the table, not once breaking eye contact with you. You ruffled his hair making it messy, making him pout in the process. "It was alright, one of my coworkers got caught messing with one of the managers"you say with a grin on your face. You heard Armin quietly gasp, he stoop up straight from his seat, looking at your with anticipation to continue speaking. "Was it Jean or Reiner?" he whispered. You tried your best from laughing at his reaction, and shook your head in disapproval at him. Before you were about to explain to him the tea, a young woman came up to you both, "sorry to interrupt, but could you show me where the history section is?" Said the brunette. You could tell she wanted to talk to him in private as it wasn't that difficult to figure out where it was. Armin looked up to her, standing in the process to guide her.

Seeing them walk away, you decided to go back to reading your book until... [ ding! ] You pulled out your phone to check who had messaged you and thankfully it was just work, stating your paid time off was approved. You quietly cheered as you were still at the library. Checking the time on your phone, it was earlier than when you'd usually start heading home, but due to the great news you had just received, you wanted to share the exciting news with Floch. You gathered your items to start heading out but not before taking a bite to the muffin Armin brought you. Seeing as he still wasnt back you left him a small note saying ' sorry i left without saying bye, good luck with that girl ;)'  and took off.

As you opened the door to your home, the lights were turned off. It was quiet up until you started hearing a few moans coming from the bedroom. Closing the door behind you, you slowly approached the door to your room, the moans now growing louder with each step you took forward. Hoping he was just watching something in the computer which you had clearly told him it bothered you, nevertheless you still dreaded the thought that he might be with someone. Sure he wasn't the most attentive boyfriend or the the most considerate when you two would argue, but you had been with him for so long that the idea of you two separating made your heart ache. As you slightly creaked open the door to peek through, you saw the sight you were hoping to not see. Tears started falling right on cue, you covered your mouth in order to not make any noise that could let Floch know you were home. You closed the door and walked out the apartment, sitting in your car while tears kept running you found yourself feeling numb, you couldn't comprehend what was happening, it didn't feel real. You had done so much for him and this is how he repaid you? Wiping your tears away you started the engine, you didn't know where you were going to drive to, all you knew is that you wanted to get away from your apartment. Away from him.

After a few minutes of driving, you found yourself parked outside of the library, not being sure why you were there, you decided to not question it since your mind was clouded by what had just happened. You tried to fool yourself into thinking it wasn't him, that he would never do that to you, why would he cheat on you and throw 4 years down the drain. All these thoughts made you begin to cry one again, you wanted to scream over how hurt you felt but you just silently sobbed in your car, not minding the stares you were getting by the people that were passing by. You weren't sure how long you had cried for and you didnt care whether it was minutes or hours. You heard a soft knock on your window, wiping your tears away you looked up see who it was.