19

This chapter contains : smut

Using his other hand, he reached out to you and caressed your cheek. Pulling you towards him, both of your faces were now flushed. You stared at his blue hues, though it was dark, you were able to notice his pupils were dilated as he stared at you.

   Armin looked down at your lips and then back at your eyes. The blond then placed his hand on your neck, gripping it, making you gasp in return. Although he had a good grip on your neck, he still made sure to not hurt you. Inching you closer towards him, the blond bit down on your lip, not necessarily asking for permission to let his tongue enter your mouth.

    Not wanting to budge and let him have his way, you tried your best to keep your lips sealed, this only made Armin grow impatient. First you were asking to be touched and once he was giving you what you wanted, you were playing hard to get? The blonds eyes darkened. Using his other hand that was on your hip, he then smacked your ass causing you to part your lips slightly.

   Taking notice of this, the blond wasted no time and began devouring your mouth. Feeling Armin's lips move to your neck, you felt him roughly sucking and biting into your neck. If the situation were different, you would've told him to not leave any marks as you it'd be troublesome to hide, but that didn't seem to matter right now. "A-Ah.. Armin.." you moaned out his name, enjoying every single moment.

    Sitting up straight whilst still straddling him, you looked down at him as you began to take off your shirt, leaving your chest exposed as you weren't wearing anything underneath. The blond looked at you with lustful eyes, as one of his hands began to trail down the side of your figure, admiring every curve while his other hand cupped one your breasts.

    Armin then sat up and began to suck on your breasts, leaving love marks in the process. Your hands made their way to the bottom of his shirt, lifting it up to take it off of him. Once all clothing was off of each others bodies, the blond eagerly touched every single part of your body. Feeling his erection at the entrance of your core.

    Hovering over his cock, you slid down slowly onto him, feeling his size fill you up and stretch you out. The feeling of being stretched out due to not being intimate for a while felt painful yet so good at the same time. This is what you've been wanting. "Sweetheart, I want to hear your pretty little voice okay?" he groaned out as you were taking him in.

Once fully adjusted to his size, Armin then placed each hand on the side of your hips and began guiding you, having you move up and down on him. Hearing him groan out in pleasure "Fuck.." you head him whisper out as you moaned out "S-so good~"

    Each bounce hit your sweet spot making you see stars each time you did, placing your hands on his shoulders for support, you were beginning to grow tired. Armin taking notice of your movements slowing down, took the lead and laid you down. His cock then began to rub against your entrance, looking down with amusement. It's like if he were playing with you.

     The blond then lifted one of your legs, placing it on his shoulder not before shoving himself back inside of you. Whimpering in pleasure, it all felt too good to be true. Even though it felt quite embarrassing to be making such noises, you were too entranced in the feeling to care.

   His pace began to fasten, fucking you senselessly. Arming gripped onto your hips to gain more control over your movements. Hitting your sweet spot again and again, plunging deep into you. Seeing as your leg began to fall to the side, the blond grabbed it with his hand so that he could continue pounding into you.

The sound of skin slapping filled the room, even after you climaxed. The blond kept going until he also finished inside of you leaving you a mess. Laying down beside you, Armin held you close, continuing to hold and kiss you. This time his kisses were much more gentler than before. He was enjoying every single second.

From kissing your breasts, to your neck, to your cheek. Using his other had he moved a few strands of hair that were on your face. The blond then kissed your lips with such tenderness.

-

The morning after was pure bliss between the two of you. You had been awake for a while as seeing the blond sleep so peacefully you couldn't help but to wait for him to wake up. As if right on cue, you noticed Armin move around, a sleepy groan escaping his lips.

"Armin.." you said quietly as he had just woken up. Hearing Armin hum in response, you spoke up once again "please help me get to the shower, my lower half feels numb" you said with embarrassment covering your face with the sheets, hearing the blond let out a chuckle.