18

Once again his heart dropped

     Once again his heart dropped. He knew if he didn't say something quick there would be the possibility of you leaving. He of course didn't want that, like he had confessed, he loved you, and frankly he had gotten accustomed to having you around.

    The blond took ahold of your hand and lead you to the couch. The lamp on the side table lit up only a small portion of the living room. Once you had both sat down, Armin looked straight at you. Glancing down at his hand on your own, you could feel his hand trembling. Looking back at him, he began to speak once again.

    "Back when I was younger my grandpa, who is the person you met at the restaurant, met Annie's father," the blond to calm his nervousness looked down at your hand and caressed it, instantly making him feel better. "they quickly became friends and had some business going on between the two, they then decided they wanted us to get married" you then held Armin's hand noticing that such thing had eased him. "that being said even though Annie and I didn't like each other at first, I tried my best to fall for her while we dated and I did, unfortunately, she never did love me back which is why she cheated and we broke off our engagement" he sighed.

   You felt bad, you really didn't want him to explain, if it made him uncomfortable you would've preferred he wouldn't have told you, but him deciding to do so only made your feelings grow for him. "My grandfather knows Annie and I broke off the engagement, but he's also cares for her which is why he wanted to have dinner with the both of us, he hasn't seen us in a while."

   You weren't sure what to think now, it all made sense, you felt awful you let your suspicions get the best of you. You felt as if you have failed in trusting him.. "I'm sorry" the blond said as he held onto your hand. "I should've said something from the beginning, that way none of this would've happened" he said as he brought your hand up to his face and placed it on his cheek. A slight blush crept onto your face. Looking away so he wouldn't notice, you spoke up, "I'm sorry too, I feel like i've forced you to tell me something very personal and it really wasn't any of my business..."

   "Y/n you can ask me anything, anytime, I rather you ask me than you have these doubts" he responded. "I know but it's just that, there's no sort of label between us so feels like I'm not allowed to questions the things that you do or even ask about them since you and I are.. taking it slow?"

-

   The two of you were cuddled up, Armin held onto you tight not wanting you to even move an inch away from him. "Y/n, there's something i've been meaning to ask you as well.." Armin quietly spoke up. Humming in response let him know you were ready to hear what he had to ask. "Did something happen today? Like a special occasion? Since you were there with Jean."

    You turned to look at him, even though it was dark you could still see him, although you couldn't really make up what face he was making. "No.. nothing like that, he just wanted to show me a restaurant, why?" bringing your arm out from the blanket, you moved some of his hair to the side. "I was just curious..." he said back to you.

"Is that so.." you quietly murmured. A sudden idea came to mind, sitting up, you then sat on top of Armin as he laid down, not fully putting your weight onto him. "Are you perhaps jealous of him?" you asked as you placed your hands on each side of his head, leaning in closer towards him. Your eyes now accustomed to the darkness so you could see such question had caught him off guard. "W-what would give you that idea?" he stammered avoiding your gaze.

Felling his hands now be placed on each side of your hips. "Well.. you've asked about him quite a bit, but i'm just curious" you whispered as you leaned in closer to his ear. Armin shivered slightly once you said that, the position you were in and how close you were to him made him feel a bit nervous.

He tried to think of anything, literally anything that could prevent him from getting turned on. Such efforts of his went to waste once he felt your lips on his neck. The kiss was soft, to him it felt as if you were being careful while doing so. "Y/n..?" he whispered out.

"Please touch me, I want you" is all you managed to say out to him, the blond was caught taken aback he wasn't sure what to respond to say back to you. "I really can't, I told you I wouldn't touch you" he replied quietly. Grabbing one of his hands, you placed his own on your chest dragging it down your body, "Please, I want to be yours once again, make me all yours" you whispered out to him, begging for his touch.

Hearing you say you wanted to be his, left Armin not being able to think clearly. All he could think about is you and the ways he wanted to ruin you to make you his. Was it really okay to feel this possessive towards someone? To the point where he wouldn't want anyone else to touch or even look your way? Who cares, all that matters is you right now.