22

Armin had been treating you so nicely, well he always did but since you two became a couple, he was more nicer than usual

Armin had been treating you so nicely, well he always did but since you two became a couple, he was more nicer than usual. He'd tend to you if you were feeling unwell, he'd remind you how much he loved you and even bought you small gifts every now and then.

   That being said, him doing such things made you want to do something in return for him. He's always giving and never really asks for anything in return. So today you decided to take a day off of work and planned on making dinner for the two of you to enjoy once he got back from the library.

   "Y/n, have you seen my glasses? I don't have time to put contacts on today" you heard your boyfriend say as he exited the bedroom. Walking towards him, you placed his glasses on his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek "You left them on the coffee table" you said, not once breaking eye contact with him.

-

Since it was still early, the grocery store was empty, well somewhat empty, there tend to be elderly couples shopping around. Seeing them made you feel all warm inside, it was a cute sight seeing two beings just enjoying each others' company so early in the morning.

Walking down the the snack isle, you glanced around not before taking notice of a familiar face. Not being able to react in time to walk away, Floch noticed you and quicken his pace towards you. Grabbing you by the arm he leaned in to your face.

   "Look at you, shopping without a care in the world" tightening his grip on your arm, you flinched feeling your arm go slightly numb. You looked around hoping someone would take notice of how scared & uncomfortable you were.

   "Who are you looking for? Look at me! How could you leave me like that?" Floch said louder than before. You closed your eyes, too much was happening too fast. You couldn't think straight, much less walk away.

   "Huh? Y/n, is that you?" opening your eyes once again, you turned to the owner of the voice. There stood Eren, he looked at you with a confused expression but quickly understood what might be happening once he noticed the other man holding your arm. "It's been a while Y/N! I have so much to tell you"  he continued as he put himself between the two of you, making Floch let go of your arm.

     "Oh y-yeah, how have you been?" you replied, massaging your arm. 'this will probably leave a bruise..' you thought to yourself. As if on cue, Floch left you both alone, he probably thought he'd be able to catch you once you exited the store.

   Once Eren noticed Floch had left he turned to you once again, "Is everything okay? Who was that guy?" he asked, taking notice of your reddened arm. "He's my ex-boyfriend, it's a long story but thank you for helping me out." you let out a shaky breath, letting the oxygen fill your lungs, you hadn't noticed you were holding your breath up until now. "Of course, no worries."

   "What brings you here so early Eren?" you asked as you glanced at the snacks in front of you, not wanting any anymore due to what just happened. "I was shopping for some food to make for Mikasa later tonight" he said as his face turned the slighted shade of pink.

    The two continued your shopping together, conversing about each other's partners every now and then while picking up your own ingredients. Once you paid, he offered to walk you to your car, not wanting you to possibly run into your ex-boyfriend if he were to be outside.

-

   You were supposed to be cooking, but for some reason all the motivation you had, had left your body. Instead you curled yourself up in the bed and fell asleep. A few hours passed, you were woken up by your arm hurting slightly. Going to the bathroom you looked for some pain killers, taking notice of your arm in the mirror.

   It was now a slightly darker shade of pink but you thought nothing of it. After some ointment and a cold compress, it'd probably look better and feel better in no time.

   Walking back to the kitchen, you decided that your day wouldn't go to waste just because you saw your ex, so you continued and began making a lovely dinner for your boyfriend and yourself. Every now and then remembering some of tips from the video you had watched not that long ago. It was a new recipe, so you wanted it to come out perfect.

   "Aghh... I should've tried learning to cook more.." placing down the food on the table, you lit up some candles and left to the room to change before a certain blonde came home.

   A few minutes after, you heard the familiar sound of the door knob unlocking. Hurrying while changing, you made your way towards the entrance to greet Armin.

"Y/n are you okay? I heard from Eren that something happened at the grocery store" The blonde made his way towards you, worry filling his face.