16

Waking up, you had a slight headache, everything felt too bright

     Waking up, you had a slight headache, everything felt too bright. Looking to your side, Armin was still sleeping peacefully as neither of you had work. Before you could get up from bed to start your day, a pair of arms hugged you from your torso, forbidding you from getting up. "Hey, before you go can we talk about something quick?" Armin spoke up in a sleepy voice. Ruffling his hair, you made yourself comfortable one again on the bed, facing him.

    The blond then opened his eyes slowly, adjusting them to the lighting. "Last night, you asked me about Annie, I wanted to tell you once you were sober" he talked in a low voice. Your face went pale, you felt like you had forced him to tell you when it was the one thing you didn't want to do. "Y-you don't have to tell me! I was drunk it doesn't mat-" you were cut off. "I want to tell you" he whispered.

     "Annie is an ex-girlfriend of mine who I had been with for 5 years,  I had eventually asked her to marry me," he sighed, "thing is, I caught her having an affair with some guy named Bertholdt so of course, i ended things with her. It took me a long time to get over it." Armin then looked at you and brought one of your hands to his face and gently kissed your knuckles. He closed his eyes and scooted closer to you, "all that doesn't matter anymore though, i found the person I was meant to be with " he said as he hugged you. "You asked me last night if I loved you as well, and even though I do, I don't want to pressure you either, that being said i won't touch you anymore." he quietly replied as he enjoyed the quiet moment he was having with you.

'hold on what...' you internally screamed.

-

'Almost got married huh, he must've been very serious about her' you sighed as you laid down on the couch. Armin had gone out to check some stuff he had forgotten in the library so you were home alone. 'but what does that have to do with us being intimate' you groaned at the thought, you usually never initiated anything with him since he always made the first move but this meant you had to do so now if you wanted to do anything. Grabbing a pillow that was beside you, you covered your face.

Biting down on Armin's neck, he groaned out in pleasure. Licking the bite mark afterwards you felt pretty proud of yourself as it showed others that he was taken even if there wasn't a label between the two of you. You then began to undress yourself in front of him, once fully naked-

Pulling the pillow away from you, your cheeks were now flushed at the thought that just came from your mind. Deciding to keep your mind occupied until the blonds return, you took ahold of your phone and began to scroll. After a while of scrolling you eventually fell asleep once again.

-

Waking from your nap, you were faced with the blond sitting on the floor beside the couch where you laid. He was peacefully sleeping as he held your hand. Tapping on his shoulder lightly he then woke up and rubbed his eyes, glancing around the room with a confused expression. Before you could say anything to him, he then received a call, looking at the caller ID, the blonds face went pale. Standing from the floor, he gave you an apologetic look and walked outside to the porch to answer the call. 'Why does he look so worried' Peeking at him from where you sat, you could clearly tell he looked stressed from the call.

Once the Armin was done with the call, you said nothing, you felt like you'd be too nosy if you were to ask who had called him, besides it seemed like he didn't want to mention who had called him either. Finally standing from the sofa, you walked towards him and gave him sweet smile, him not being sure what you were up to, he gave you a look. "Armin want to do something fun with me?" you asked whilst still smiling. The blond just nodded in response not knowing what he was getting himself into.

    "A-ah! It hurts" the blond whined as he rubbed his eyebrow. "I'm sorry blondie but we can't have your eyebrows looking like that," you mentioned as you plucked another hair "Oh! and after i'm done we're doing face masks" you excitedly said. "Are they really that bad looking?" he asked as he frowned from the pain. "mmm, well no, they just needed to be shaped a little" you replied.

    "Uhm, y/n..." stopping your hand, brining your attention to Armin, humming in response. "It's been on my mind for a while, but how close are you with that coworker of yours?" he asked as he closed his eyes, not wanting to meet your own.

    Armin didn't want to admit it, but he felt slightly jealous and a little annoyed every since he saw that you had come in with that coworker of yours. He was very curious. He wanted to know how the two of you met, how close you both were and if anything had ever happened between the two of you.

    The sudden question was so out of the blue it caught you off guard, you weren't even sure how to respond. You wouldn't necessarily say you were that close to him, you could tell him certain things but nothing too personal, after all he was just a coworker. "Hmm, I don't think we're that close," thinking back to all the times you've talked to Jean, you tried your best to recollect any memories where they two of you acted as close friends "he tried flirting once but i quickly shut it down when i told him i was dating Floch" you simply said, thinking nothing of it.

'oh so he's interested' Arming thought to himself, feeling a bit annoyed once again.

      "Why do you ask?" you questioned, "No reason just curious" he smiled at you.