2

A few days had passed since the small argument with your partner, even after voicing what you wanted from him, the apartment remained a mess until you decided enough was enough and cleaned it yourself

A few days had passed since the small argument with your partner, even after voicing what you wanted from him, the apartment remained a mess until you decided enough was enough and cleaned it yourself. You had gotten out of work quite late as it was starting to become pretty busy. Glancing down at the time, you thought whether you wanted to go home or enjoy some time before you had to go back home. A sudden decision came to mind, making you feel instantly happy.

       As you entered the library, you noticed it was quite busy even though it was getting quite late. Looking around the building, you spotted a beanbag no one had claimed yet. Swiftly making your way towards it, you sat down, taking out your book from your bag in the process. You weren't sure when you had fallen asleep whilst reading your book but you were carefully woken up by the guy you had met a few weeks ago. You blinked a few times to get your eyes adjusted to the lighting, looking around to see you were the only one left in the library along with the blond who had just woken you up. "I would've left you sleeping if i could, you looked so peaceful" he said softly holding back a laugh. The sudden realization that you had fallen asleep made you sit upright, feeling embarrassed over the thought of the people that had probably walked by seeing you passed out. fricking bean bags.

      You mentally cursed at them for being too comfortable. Bringing your attention back to the man in front of you you, you began to feel nervous. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep..." you answered sheepishly. As you stood up from the beanbag you grabbed your things so that you could start heading out. "No worries, it happens from time to time" he reassured as he walked alongside of you. Looking to your side to where he was, you lifted your eyebrow at him, feeling curious all of the sudden. "Are you alwasy working here?" You questioned. Your sudden question surprised him, his eyes widened for a split second before going back to normal. "Uhm, you could say that.." he trailed along suddenly walking a little faster than you. You sped up to natch his speed not wanting to stay behind. "What do you mean?" You asked once again.

      "Well you see, im actually the owner" he answered as he lowered his eyes, nervous to hear your response. There was no reason he should feel nervous about what you might say but he just did. He began fidgeting with his hands out of habit. "Woah ! That's so cool, i hope no one causes you too much trouble here, i know people can be messy" you replied as a you took notice of his hands.

      Once outside the building, the blond took out some keys, closing the doors and then double checking that it was in fact closed. "You know I was starting to wonder when you'd come by again" he began. Feeling the cold breeze hit your face, you instinctively crossed your arms to create a little bit of warmth within yourself. "Oh yeah, work has been a little busy nowadays so I've been staying late" you sighed as you replied thinking how you have to go back tomorrow morning. "I'll try coming by more often, no promises though" you chuckled quietly knowing you might not be able to. "Well then... I'll look forwards to seeing you" he said softly. You faced his way seeing as his cheeks were becoming tinted with blush, most likely from how cold it was getting. You gave him a small smile and hummed in agreement. "Oh by the way, my name is Armin, I just noticed I hadn't told you my name." He began to rub the back of his neck out of embarrassment. "Nice to meet you im Y/N."

        [ding!], your phone vibrated. Taking out our phone from the pocket of your jacket, you felt as your once warm hands, began to get cold. ' im going out to get something to eat with some friends, don't wait up ' the message read, and of course it was no other than your boyfriend. "Every time you're with me you seem to get some sort of bad news" Armin stated. You hadn't noticed, but you now had a frown on you face as you read your boyfriends message. Bringing your attention back to Armin you put your phone away. "Oh it's not your fault no worries, just my boyfriend.." you muttered out the last part. For some reason, seeing as you had a partner, Armin's face twisted causing him to look away from you. "I see, well I hope to see you come by once again, im here for anything." He stated. Looking as he was avoiding your eyes, you just nodded even if he couldn't see you. "Yeah, maybe next time you can tell me more about the author you had mentioned"

        He turned his gaze back to you, examining your features, a smile was brought back to his face and just nodded back to you.