hey :D

1 2 3:D! standing next to you, seven days a week :)) oh wwwwooowwww!

jungkook's songs is very refreshing right? he recently released an album! GOLDEN! perfectly defining him <3

what's your fave among the songs in the album? well, if i had to choose my best five — it should be yes or no, too sad to dance, seven, shot glass of tears and somebody ^^

but i la-la-love all the songs on the list, and just like jungkook said everyone had their different taste and likes so am i!

after the released of his album, i come to the conclusion why not start over becoming a writer once again? tho i had so many things to do in personal right now but i wanted to try it back again because i recently got motivated! can't you believe that? well, around of applause pls!! thank youuu hehe

-

anyways, for this book as the title (sweet venom) uhm! it could be either as sweet as jungkook and lisa, or sour like jin and jisoo, even bitter like jimin and rosé or most likely sulky like taehyung and jennie.

oneshots! yes, finally having a book full of oneshots only :) i will try my best tho heehee

sweetest as the chocolate, sour like the vinegar, bitter of antis who gets jealous and judged people out of context, sulky because wanna be silent and alone — for that, i entitled this book as SWEET VENOM ; it could be sweet but poisonous substance like in a good way • couple?! cringe asf?! routine?!

whatever it might be, will be stored on this book and for that reason, i like it simple but sweet so gonna warn everyone that i will make it simple and short: yes, short — .

you can either be happy, sad, blush, giddy, and even hate a character but that doesn't mean you will hate the face (which is the real people behind this character and names) don't do that! be patient 'ya?

-

before i forgot! my bad lmao :D i just recently got back on writing since i said, i got motivated lately lol — i know a lot of you waited for my other books to update but to tell you honestly, i dunno when i'm gonna do that because I forgotten the story like all of my books so I really need time to re-read it back again so that I can continue the plot.

But for now, try to open your heart with this book, i'll try to update as much as possible since i only trying to publish this book with only short scenes and story so might possible you can only read it for 10 minutes or so? i dunno lol

I just want to remind everyone that this is fiction, please do mind to separate fiction from reality because all of this is only a peak of my imagination, i only need a face for my books and an actor/actress to go served it well — in short i need my liskook.

i'm still into them, it'll be forevermore. if you are uncomfortable with the ships, you can skip this book and have a nice day & night! this book only intended for liskook shippers who are hardcore gets crazy for LK and liskook only.

update might not be on time, but please do bare with me a little, 'kay? if you have a request, a scenes in mind that want me to write, please comment it or you can try dm'ing me here for a good communication since i am bad at context so please make sure the details is on point and specific.

-

couple thingy or known as the sweet venom, will start now!

written by: sky, bloodyredsleeves
2023.11.12
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

LK FANFICTION • ONESHOTS
lalisa manobal & jeon jungkook

-

“She got some dangerous hobbies, like chasin' after the sun, and makin' me fall in love.”