secret santa

It's that time of the year again, Christmas is coming to town once again and is around the corner. Lisa had been keeping herself busy with work and on the other hand her boyfriend, Jungkook had been busy preparing for a military enlistment. It pains Lisa to see him leave but nevertheless, she still comes back to korea to see him leave but for the meantime she has been receiving a letter and a rose on her doorstep in her house.

She managed to asks Jungkook about it but he said he doesn't know, and even said "maybe it's your fanboy" lisa had been spending time thinking who would be her secret santa be.

Little did she know, it was from HIM. He wants to gift him something special but to make it romantic since he was a romanticist he decided to play along with her because he just knows that he's leaving soon and he is worried as fvck for her to be alone for one in a half year.

Young jungkook just wanted a love that last for a lifetime and he was so very loyal, and devoted only to her, and even promising himself that if he goes to the military and enlist he will give the love of his life a letter and a rose just to show even if they're close yet so far with each other, he would still into her amidst of time.

It has been a tradition of Jungkook to hold a rose but never give it to someone, he gave lisa's flowers but it wasn't even a rose, it's only sunflower, a lily flower, daisies, and a yellow tulips. He just know that giving her the rose isn't the perfect time since it wasn't the time were they're far away from each other for a long time.

But, the military announcement has come and he needs to leave and therefore he has been preparing a bouquet of roses to give to her but decided just give her one because they're playing secret santa with their members and it just shows lisa will know if someone gives her flowers of roses because it will none other than, her boyfriend and that make it so suspicious.

They're spending time with the members in a apartment of jin, his oldest hyung since his hyung can have a pass slip for Christmas to celebrate with family and they're all there to know who's their secret santa is. They're in a living room ready to give their gifts to someone, upon starting jimin decided to go first and go straightly to rosé who are unable to talk because of surprise, they never really decide who's their secret santa it just comes out that they'll are a pair or couple.

From jin to jisoo, jennie to taehyung, jimin to rosé, jungkook to lisa, and lastly namjoon to jhope, for yoongi to not join them, he spend his Christmas with family since he just got recently deployed in the army and decided took the chance to go to his family and will join the members on new years.

The moment has come and it was jungkook's turn, and he goes straightly to lisa nad give her the gifts wrapped with yellow. Everyone squealed for the younger and telling lisa to open it, but jungkook is fast enough to call out.

"No.. no, don't open it yet. You can open it when we go to paris next week"

"Wait, you're coming with me?!" Lisa surprisingly looked at jungkook's eyes

"Yes, of course. I wanna spend my remaining days with you i mean a year and a half is too much and i will not see you that much when i go enlist."

"Awe" rosé blurted out

"ohhh kook! Stop it, please! It's too cheesy" jimin said began to throw up as a response

"You guys realize we are here too, right?" Jennie said shooking her head

This time, next week comes and jungkook followed lisa in paris since he wanna spend more time with her there and lisa decided to film a xmas gift for blinks, and it's her lucky day since jungkook is with her together with Diana who supports her with filming the cover for blinks