fame or us?

"jungkook..."

"yes?"

"stop courting me.."

"wha— aren't you going too fast with your decision..?"

"no jeon, stop. seriously"

"no. I don't want to, please"

"why? do you still wanna be my suitor even though you are my boyfriend already??"

"you— HEYYYY! YOU MADE ME NERVOUS, I'M GONNA CRY"

the day he became my boyfriend was the same day he got accepted as a trainee.

"BABY! I GOT ACCEPTED!!"

He keeps updating me with what's happening with his day, and of course with his handsome face, he keeps sending me pictures.

the first few months were okay. he never fails to have at least a little time to talk with me.

i never felt like i wasn't his first priority.

i was always first in line in their concerts.

their fanmeets, fansigning and everything. he never failed to spot me in the crowd all those time for almost 2 years.

not until, i was scrolling to my twitter and saw another news for their group and especially a dating rumours for him

BTS' JEON JUNGKOOK and TWICE' SANA are spotted on a "DATE" this last August 31, 2023, a day before the male idol's birthday. Both the idol's companies still haven't released a statement. for more info, see more..

media.. pfft, it's full of lies. or... is it?

i received a bunch of messages coming from him and telling me that it's not true, and just purely coincidences for them to meet.

of course, it is just a rumour.

he wouldn't do that to me would he?

on his birthday, he face time me and keeps telling 'im sorry' and i love you's.

"please don't be mad anymore baby. you're the only one i wanna celebrate my birthday with." he pouted at me and showed me his cake.

although i was mad but i just can't be mad at him for so long.

"why are you not talking? i'm getting nervous now baby" he worriedly asks me and looked at me on the screen with his doe eyes.

i can't keep this feeling because you know, i just really love him so much.

"yeahhh come on now doll, don't be mad at him, our jungkookie is loyal!!"

he even asked his members to back him up, haha he was so cute.

i admit i can be very prideful most of the time but it's because.. uhm... i mean JUST YOU KNOW??!!

i can act like a baby around him everytime as long as i want, you know that feeling when you have a boyfriend?!

"what were you saying that army's are your girlfriend huh?"

"whaattt?? what do you mean?" he chuckled while slicking his hair back fixing his bangs.

he's so cute and hot at the same time, i know we've been together for so long now but i just still can't accept his duality because he can be a baby, manly at the same time.

"no, you got it all wrong! 'GIRL FRIENDS' baby, why are you jealous? you're my wifey?" heard his giggles.

"wifey my ass" i rolled my eyes at him playfully.

"words baby! but anyway, you are my one and only you know that!" he assured me.

am i really?

the time when we already reached our 2nd year together, i felt like he became distant to me each day.

no replies whatsoever... but i understand, i do.

i knew he was just really busy, so i didn't mind it.

but oh..

saw him posting on weverse with twice' sana together, they're in a studio. they took a selca and he posted it.

it went on for months, and now i've had enough.

i had to say it... with a heavy heart.

though it's only on messages since I can't meet him because he was now a famous idol, i respected his career.

"i want to breakup" there i sent him the message.

he keeps pleading me to stop it, that he wasn't going to agree with us to split up. i really had enough I don't want him to get ruined especially his image just because of me.

"i'm sorry, i love you" my last message for him before i blocked him to my all socials for him to not contact me anymore.

it's hard for me too, but i do it.. for his own good. i know it's better for him to only focus on what he loves to do.

and i did it, i broke up with him.

we didn't talk for days, weeks rather. until, he finally went live.

"hello everyone, this is jungkook right here.."

"i know you're watching, baby. i'm sorry" he looks at the screen sternly.

W-WHAT?

"and yes, you heard it. i have a girlfriend. well, ex... just recently"

"i've been thinking about this for a long time and i thought it's time to take risks..

it's really a big decision i'm making right now.. but i know, i just know that i miss her very much"

oh my God, jungkook...

"so yeahh.. i might be kicked out later but we're all good right?!?"

"but for now, my baby, i'll take numerous risks. that's all, everyone. byee"

his live ended. the news got everywhere so fast. and it's trending on twitter, wherever platform i go in, bunch of his fans keep tweeting and posting about his live.

after a few hours, someone then knocked on my door and...

"baby, please..."

"take me back please, i love you. i miss you so much, i'm willing to pursue you all over again,. just take me back, please..?" he pleaded and with a pout on his lips.

—·—
sooo, what do you think? hehe for a change! i said, i make it up to you didn't i? so here it is. and by the way, i tried to make this as only jungkook were the idol and lisa were just a mere nonshowbiz gf, y'll.. how is it? is it a cliffhanger 👀 then comment as much as you can (i want your thoughts on this!) because.. just because ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ maybe just maybe there's a part 2???? LOL