of course, you

heyyy look who's here?!
I AM lol haha anyways, even if you're only a silent reader: i know for sure you need a part 2 of the last update isn't?

you guys are just soo quiet and it makes me wonder how does my story really works for you? is it good? but still, thank you for being a silent reader, i still have a motivation to write since you'll are so dedicated and has been reading this.

well, got you bae! i really love the last oneshots i posted so might present to u, the sequel ~ yaaasss PART 2!

you know what to do right? vote and comment! enjoyyyy :3

"i wanna break up"

that's the most disingenuous thing i've ever told someone in my life.

i wouldn't want his hardwork to go to waste just because he has a nonshowbiz girlfriend.

but now, he's here. even after the breakup, he decided to risk his reputation and career just to be with me.

i am not that special but for him, to i am

and here he is at my doorway, pleading me to comeback and accept him once again.

"baby, please... take me back please. i can't lose you, not anymore, not forever"

i didn't wanna say yes immediately because i wanna see how his actions will affect him and how will his fans react.

it was so much different than what i expected.

they were soo...

ready to accept us, him for having a nonshowbiz girlfriend.

i don't even know if this is real, of course i know there are a lot who're probably upset but so far..

i guess, it was "okay" ?

i'm still a bit worried so i didn't say yes. a few weeks went by, their company released a statement.

"it is the artist's personal life"

they say so.. they didn't go against him?

i had a notifications on weverse that BTS JK is having a live, i immediately open my account and watch him.

"hi armys, it's nice talking to you again!"

he has been reading some comments from fans, i smiled how he genuinely happy reading it.

"kekeke did we get back together? well— we are still working on it. i don't want to give that much info yet, but i'm trying to take her back.."

"okaay fine, you guys are so curious about my love life. anyways, i'll try answering it if i can, so asks away!"