keep it private

Lisa and Jennie went to witness Jungkook's new album launch and pretended to be his fans.

The host asked Lisa to leave a message for Jungkook. On that day, no one knew their relationship except Jennie.

"Uh.." I do not know what to say! I looked at Jungkook who was also looking at me, smiling and waiting for me to speak.

"First, congratulations on your new album, Jungkook..."

"As your fan..." I emphasized that so people don't think anything. "I always be proud of you and your achievements. I will stay with you until the end. Even if everyone leaves you, I know for myself that I will stay with you... because that is how much I... that is how much I love you."

I gave the microphone back to the host before I got off the stage and quickly walked back to our table. I shyly hid behind Jennie while Jungkook was still looking at me.

I hunched over the table until I received a text. I immediately sat up and took out my cellphone to look at it.

From: Jungkook
I always love you, baby.

I smiled and raised my head to looked at jungkook on stage, gladly, he looks back at me and I mouthed, "i love you too" and wink at him.

—·—
hold up! let me explain myself hehe :) it was aaaaa short update because i am dealing with my exam tomorrow so i need to focus myself on study, i'll make sure to make it up to you after i finished my exam week. Okay? Loveu <3