instagram notes

LISA.

i am in my bedroom preparing for bed. I check my phone and it's already 10 o'clock in the evening. I have class tomorrow so i need to sleep early but then, i am scrolling to my instagram, and it has been a hobby of mine to update on my Instagram notes.

I put something and said, "i am still awake, i have insomnia" and then share it. While I was reading some of the notes that have been posted by my friends and colleagues, I am kinda shock to see his notes.

I don't know what to say, is it for me though? Am i just assuming things?

Jeon Jungkook, one of my crush before, well yeah, it was before because he rejected me. Not totally, but I just feel it when I confessed to him through a dump account using one of my instagram and he followed me back there too, i dunno why though. I don't even share anything related to me on my dump.

his instagram jjeonk_ posted on his notes like "can't sleep?" upon seeing it, i was utterly shocked. I mean apart of me said that it wasn't for me and I maybe delusional about it.

I try to change my notes and said, "I'm craving something" i said, it was true. I have been craving some foods, its a hobby of mine to eat snacks late at night.

I waited for his new note but then he still hasn't change it, so i was like, maybe it wasn't for me. I heard my doorbell ringing and was confused because it's already late at night who would be going to see me at this hour.

Upon opening the door, i saw a delivery guy. "Hi ma'am, a delivery for you."

"Hello, i did not ordered anything though?" I asked confused.

"Oh, it says here your address ma'am. there is a message "i hope it satisfies you, eat well by jk" i saw it written on the paper.

"Okay? Thank you" i said to the delivery guy and closed the door.

Who did even know my address beside my friends tho? I check my phone and chat on our groupchat asking them about the food.

But they says, it's not. I was confused and posted an ig story about the food and says thank you to whoever give it to me

And then i updated my instagram notes, "who ordered it???" And i stalk jungkook's Instagram waited for him to change his notes and to my shocked face, almost going to throw my phone out and he replied!

"it's me, enjoy babe." it says on his notes. What the fuck? Is he the one sent it? How did he know my address tho

—·—
please.. please don't be mad at me for making this a cliffhanger 😭 i forgot to write a long ass chapter tho because dealing with lots of stuffs so I can't really manage my time properly.. i'll make it up with you :)