seven days a week

AUTHOR.

did you heard about a boy who's ready to pursue a girl back again during those seven days? well, to tell you the story;

jeon jungkook, is a South Korean singer. He rose to prominence as a member and vocalist of the South Korean boy band BTS.

He recently released a song called "seven" a love song which showing a devotion to his partner, by loving her every hour, minutes and seconds in short always by her side when life's hard.

But who is the lucky girl? lalisa manobal, also known as lisa is a Thai rapper, singer and dancer. She is a member of the South Korean girl group Blackpink, which debuted under YG Entertainment in August 2016.

lisa and jungkook are lovers, they started as friends from year 2017 onwards and we can't really control love, and by that days, months and years passed, they developed each other's feelings and decided to ruin their friendship and be lovers instead.

As for lisa, she has a dating ban, which is she is forbidden to date not until the ban expires, it only lasted for 3 years — jungkook courted her for almost 2 years as lisa can't break the rule of the contract since she and her group members are still rookies.

Jungkook, on the other hand, he doesn't have a dating ban, their CEO did not forbid anything as long as you focus on your career because that's all matters the most. But that doesn't stop jungkook on pursuing lisa, they communicated, talking late at night during those two when he courted her, and lisa got to know more about jungkook, the same as jungkook to lisa.

lisa realize that jungkook courted her for almost two already, she felt bad on making him wait but she sees the brightest side as it might be the reason for their relationship to be strong and healthy in the future, because before lisa answered him she already knows everything about jungkook, even his most gloomiest and darkest side, she knows it all.

time flies by, and the year were lisa's dating banned lifted. Before the dating ban announced as lift, lisa already took the chance and answered jungkook even before the lift, and that date is June 2, 2019. They start their blossom love with a couple of dates privately.

Before everything else, lisa and jungkook is aware of the shippers itself, the one who ship and sees them together as a cute couple that had chemistry even not seeing a few interactions on screen.

May 19, 2018 is the day when jungkook asked lisa to court her and that day was the time when they're at the same country together, for blackpink to perform at a concert the same as bts.

For the first year of their relationship, it doesn't have much problems but pressures on both sides, but still, managed to accomplished the year with happy times. At that year, they are the talked of the media because of that nickelodeon kids awards choice for the couple. They are pretty shock because they've won even after not having the interaction on screen but people finds chemistry between them, it starts the fanwars between their groups, and that's a hectic year for them.

2020, the year comes when they try to teased the media by paying the dispatch to released a hint for lisa and jungkook and their relationship. Many fans including the shippers hoping and manifesting for it to be the revelation of the relationship, but lisa and jungkook knows best, and knows what to play. keep it private but not a secret.

There are times when they got into a dating rumours especially jungkook, tho his company already denies everything, but the fans still not over with what's going on. It starts an argument between lisa and jungkook, not only for their relationship but the both company who pressures them. YG is a supportive, but in order for that to gain is that they try to take away the screen time of lisa, she doesn't have much to do with anything while her other members flying here and there for some events, while she was grounded.