green flag

Lisa had been through a series of relationships where the red flags were as bright as a lighthouse. She was almost about to give up on love when she met Jungkook.

Jungkook was different. He wasn't like the other guys she'd dated. His actions spoke louder than his words, and they were all green flags. He was respectful, not just to her, but to everyone around him. He listened when she spoke, truly listened, not just nodded his head while waiting for his turn to speak. He was kind and considerate, always thinking about how his actions would affect others

"Babe" Lisa called him.

He immediately looks up and stop what he's doing on his phone and tap on his lap, "I have this question lingering on my mind.." she started upon settling on his lap.

"What is it all about, hm?" He asked, sniffing her neck and put a peck on it.

"If we ever broke up.." she started, looking at his reaction

"That will never—" she cuts him off, "it's just a what if's babe! Come on" Lisa said.

"okay, okay! but that will not going to be happen" he said, "so, if we ever broke up we both have dreams and I support you with yours wholeheartedly.. and"

"With that, chase your dreams even without me babe" lisa looks at him in the eye, and he looks at her with loving eyes.

"You are the dream, lisa" he answered and kissed her forehead. "I mean, babe" he cuts her off by kissing her lips.

"Not gonna happen" he whispered.

Jungkook was also supportive. He encouraged Lisa in her endeavors and was there to pick her up when she stumbled. He didn't belittle her or make her feel less than. Instead, he made her feel like she could conquer the world.

One of the biggest green flags was his honesty. Jungkook was upfront about his feelings and intentions. He didn't play games or try to manipulate Lisa. He was genuine, a trait that was hard to find.

"Am i overreacting too much?" She asked crying her hearts out

"You're not overreacting. Your feelings are valid. Crying is valid, Love"

"it's okay if you still cry about the things you thought you had healed from." A daily reminder from Jungkook.

"Love!" Lisa shouts downstairs upon seeing her boyfriend, coming down the stairs.

"I have a question" she smiled.

"What is it about?" He said and sit beside her at the couch.

"Would you look at other girls and finds them attractive?" She asked genuinely.

He sighs and answered, "I appreciate the beauty of those castles and mansions but nothing beats home." He said and looks at her, who are stunned to speak.

"Cat got your tongue, love?" He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I mean you give the perfect explanation every girls wanted! I am stunned!" She looks at him with awe and kissed his cheeks.

"I'm lucky to have you" she said.

"No love, I'm the luckiest to have you"

As time went on, Lisa realized that Jungkook was a green flag boyfriend. He was the kind of man she had been hoping to find. And in him, she found not just a boyfriend, but a partner, a confidant, and a best friend.

And they lived happily, learning and growing together, proving that love isn't about finding a perfect person but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. 💚

•••
hiii, it's been soooo long ~ how are you?
this chapter is inspired by that one tiktok i watched when a girl asked her boyfriend if he would ever look at other girls and finds them attractive, it's just soo cuteee i love the answers!! 🥹🤍