don't know what to do

at exactly 10pm in the evening, lisa was in her bedroom tossing around her bed while her eyes are wandering somewhere probably thinking some ways to fall asleep.

jeon jungkook, her boyfriend has been camping on his studio at bighit, hybe labels as he was preparing for his solo album that will be released after agust d known for its stage name as suga, on their groups the first one to have a solo album release is hoseok, known by its stage name by jhope.

lisa on the other hand is done on her solo album & promotions last year, and it was a big success because nowadays her songs would still be on charts despite of it's released last year without even a proper promotions.

lisa has been tossing around her bed, probably missing her boyfriends warmth. she gets up on her bed and goes to her kitchen to drank some water.

after drinking some water, she saw that her cats are preparing to sleep on their kettle while the other two, lego and lily are still awake drinking some water.

she wanders around, only to realize that love wasn't present. "ah, right. love was in the clinic." love was lisa's male doberman dog that she buyed together with jungkook, with his doberman dog named bahm. love was in the training yesterday and got hurt, as his muscles and skin got swollen by too much training and now he was on the clinic for a checkups.

"ah, i should check on love later." lisa said and get her phone on the living room and dialed someone.

after a few rings, the call is connected. "yeoboseyo?" said by the other hand of the call.

"chaeng, are you free?" lisa asked. "wae?" rosé answered.

"can you come over to my house? jungkook isn't home, can you accompany me for the night?" lisa asked hoping rosé would agree.

"i was about to go to you because jungkook asking me a favour too." rosé replied.

"what? jungkook said that?" lisa asked surprised.

"ah, yeah. he calls me this morning to asked a favor, but i only got some time right now so i will be heading to your house for a moment." rosé said fixing herself in the mirror while on the call with lisa.

"can you buy me some meat? i'm hungry, i don't have time to cook as i'm so tired." lisa said plopping herself on the couch.

"okay. i will be there in 19 minutes." rosé said. "thank you, chaeng-ah. i love you" lisa said that made rosé chuckled.

"i will be going now, see you." rosé said, "ne, drive safely!" lisa said before disconnecting the call.

"what should i do?" lisa said putting her hand on her chin to think some things to do while waiting for rosé.

"should we do a vlive? we could say hi to blinks for just minutes or maybe an hour?" lisa murmured. "ah, yes! we could do a vlive and then after i will be heading to go see love." lisa said and dressed herself up with a celine set of clothes in short, a very comfortable clothes and a celine beanie, a perks for being a celine ambassador.

after 30 minutes, she heard a doorbell. she goes to see the person on the mini monitor to see who it is, and it's rosé. lisa happily opened the door only to greet rosé with a hug.

"oh, lalisa, you are dressed up. you're going somewhere?" rosé asked looking at lisa up and down after releasing the hug.

"we will be doing a vlive to see hi to blinks, you know we do a live together for like few years back?, i mean just us two." lisa said and rosé entered the house while holding a bag of chips and meat.

"okay, i like that." rosé said winking at her causing for lisa to wink the same while doing a hand gestures that is pointing at rosé like a bang.

"what is jungkook up to by the way?" rosé asked while preparing the camera for their live to blinks.