3.Younger days✔️

**CONTINUED**

From we come in the man nuh stop watch mi

Yuh know dem hawk deh inna cartoon weh just a look?.Yea.Him dat.

Murrda!Skaii behave.

Cya do that..hush.

"I want to use the restroom..is there a guest one somewhere?"She asks and i hum."It's connected.right there"I point and she says a small thanks walking away.

While shes away i open the pack of braids carefully parting them in pieces and placing them on the braid holder since it would be easier than having her hold them.

Her boyfriend I'm guessing takes a seat on the mini sofa.

a probably di girl bredda wahm to uh?.

They look nothing alike.Weh you know?

....

Exactly.

After doing that i move over to the table taking up the boom box turning it on.I then take up my phone unlocking it with face ID before going on my Sza playlist.

I click on the first song which is ghost in the machine and it begins playing throughout the room as the walks out the bathroom coming back over to me.

The style she wanted was called alisha keys braids.Sum like that but i did it before i just keep messing up the name sometimes.

Nah medz that tho,

She sat down taking the bonnet off her head revealing her hair that wasn't very short or long.Perfect length.

Thank god..this nah guh tek long then.

"Can pass mi phone please badz.."She says and my brows furrowed.

Mi swear mi hear dah name deh somewhere before.

Probably a nuh nun.

For once i agree with you.

Fixing my facial expression i take up the big comb i had and began coming out her hair that was knotted.Look like she have it out from last night..

Suh she cya comb out har hair fi gi mi less stress?.

Mi nuh like fool enuh.

Skaii.

I'm speaking the honest truth.Anuh like she hear mi say it out loud.

So?.Would'nt mind one day yuh say sum weh yuh nuh fi say out loud.

See all crawsis like you..

"Badz yuh nuh hear mi ask yuh fi pass di sum gi mi??"She speaks again her tone sounding annoyed.

He ignored her and she hissed not saying anything.

Bwoy mi shame and anuh me.

Right.