34.Crime✔️

**CONTINUED**

BADZ

"Nuh know how dah bredda yah say him a don and a move like sissy gyal."Kimoy says as i just stare at chakka's fully alive body moving around in the bags.

I broke both his arms and both his legs and then got them removed by my private surgeon.I wanted his death to be slow and painful.

After what he did to ralik and shotta he more than deserved it.

"Take him out."I spoke silencing them.

Penge did as i told throwing the plastic bags to the side.

As i took my pocket knife from my waist flicking it open.

I dragged the last plastic back off the his face along with taking the gag out of his mouth.

He's bloody all over and all that blood is mixed with salty tears.

He babbles gibberish as i laugh at the sight.

"Fi get say yuh tounge nuh inna yuh head?."I ask.

"Ee pussy?"I spoke again pushing his head back as he quickly shook his head.

"Awoh,"

I step in his stomach bending over while looking down at him.

"Knowning shotta he would do you worser than this if you killed me.Teh again yuh couldn't even kill mi if yuh try.That woulda embarassing nuh true?"I asked him cocking my head to the side.

Woulda kill himself inna the process.

I chuckle at my thoughts before stabbing him in his left eye.

A scream leaves his mouth but its not as audible as he thinks it is.

The guys laugh at him jeering him on just to make his death more than what it already is.

I spin the knife around in the socket before taking it out his eyeball still attached to it.

Since we we're on the highway near the gully,i wipe the knife off on the railing his eye ball falling down inside the heavy waters mixed with trash and god know's what.

His mouth is agape and the eye he has left is wide.

I stab him in the next one continuing the same process before slowly carving my name in his forehead.