6.Chop✔️

**CONTINUED**

Excuse my mistakes.Did too tired fi edit.

I hissed before speaking

I hissed before speaking."Wahm to you and dah man deh??."

She then rolled her eyes."Nun at all.You and him woulda look cute together tho."She says drinking more alchol as i stare at her.

I shurgged before stretching to take up a plastic up.

Suddenly something splashed on my back and i hissed turning around."Wah di fuck do dem People yah?!."I exclamied and kehlani jumped in.

"Sorry."The girl said smirking and her friends began giggling."Crawsis pussy ole unuh."Kehlani said glaring at her.

Why she look suh familiar?.

I squinted my eyes at her before touching kehlani."Nuh fi har hair mi do??."I spoke.Kehlani looked at her face before shurgging.

A she yes.

The light skin.

And the mole.

I'm good at remebering people.

She come wid badz.

They continued dancing infront us with no shame and i scoffed.Without thinking twice i grabbed the cup and poured some of the rum in it before throwing it on her back.

She gasped turning around and her friends did the same glaring at us.

"Fuck do dah crawny black gyal yah??!"She said and i laughed while shaking my head."Di same crawny black gyal weh did a comb yuh hair while yuh man shame yuh!"I spoke stepping infront of her.

"Anuh dat unuh fi touch har mek mi angle unuh nasty blotclat."Kehlani said throwing her cup of rum on one of the friends.

Her friend hissed before jumping on kehlani and i grabbed the lightskin girl infront me slaming her head directly in the table.

She screamed out in pain.

People were staring and security was now running towards us.

Dem nah kick mi out and mi nuh fuck har up yet.

I then started punching her at all different angles as she tried to defend her self.

Hate people weh push badness and cya fight.

Come like kay.

The secuirty dragged me off her and started pulling me out the building."Fuck do dah bald head man yah bredda.."I said to myself hissing after.

I say the other security dragging kehlani out aswell as she pushed at him while cursing.People from the crowd started shouting all sorts of things.

"Unuh fi lowe di girl dem!,Abigail and har fren dem love cause problem!"
Another one jumped in.