4.Reggie✔️

**SEP 20,2025**

"Ouuu-Shit!!"Rae moans as i pound into her continuously while lighting my spliff

"Ouuu-Shit!!"Rae moans as i pound into her continuously while lighting my spliff."Shit..Badz!"She trys to move but i throw the lighter down grabbing her hand.

"Fuck yah guh?.Try stay one place n tek fuck yerr."I spoke my voice dark as she whimpered holding her head down.

I slap her ass watching it recoil as i continued pounding into her watching the body contact between us with a slight smirk on my lips.

"Bumboclaat!..Doh stop-Ah!"She moans clearly getting close to her release so i put the spliff in the corner of my mouth putting both my hands on her waist.

I then shove all my length all the way inside her earning an ear shattering scream in response.After a few strokes she came all over my length breathing heavily.

I slip out of her slapping her ass as her body falls on the bed her eyes closed.I got off the bed making my way to the bathroom.

~ ~ ~

I take up my polo colonge spraying some on as i hum to skeng's 23 playing throughout the room.Rae was getting ready to go home since i agreed to drop her.

After that i was going over to spanish town to deal with some things with shotta and pryce.Man dem say 3:00 and dem know dem nah fawud suh early.

I shake my head at the thought while pulling my phone out of my back pocket.I turned it on checking the time.3:20.

And yah talk bout dem..

Fucka yuh.

Love chat suh?.

Ye mon argue wid yuh self.

I hiss inwardly at my thoughts before sliding my phone back in my back pocket and moving over to the bathroom.

I poke my head in looking at rae who was fixing her black tights.

"Yow,mi inna car.If yuh nuh reach by 20 minutes just know say mi a cut."I dont wait for her to reply instead i walk out the room going downstairs.

I turn into the kitchen opening the fridge and taking out a bottle of power before closing it back and walking out the house completely.

Once i'm outside i Take out the key's to the porshe unlocking it and walking over to the driver's side.

I get inside closing the door turning on tommy lee's music as it plays lowly through the speakers.I hum to the lyrics drinking some of the power.