29.Trouble In Paradise✔️

**THE NEXT DAY**

For faster updates: 20+ comments 100+ votes.

"Yuh still a complain like say mi nuh deh yah sed way

"Yuh still a complain like say mi nuh deh yah sed way."I throw at her and that just causes her to hit me again making me hiss.

"See unuh beings name man?.God see and know mi tiad a yuh."She tells me an annoyed look on her face as the frown on mine changes to a smile.

Love see har face when she upset.

"Ah,Bill now nuh."I said raising my hands in surrender but bring them back down when a pain shoots up into them and into my chest.

I groan and she rolls her eyes.

"Mi ago get something fi yuh eat..after me eat."She make's sure to add on the last part.

I don't respond verbally watching as she walks out the room.

Still need fi find out who do this.

Even tho i already have an idea who it is i rather not jump to conclusions and be smart about this.

If it's who i'm thinking about.

Wah them want with we?.

By we i mean all of us.

With that i get deep into my thoughts trying to connect dots.

I stare at my breakfast plate my stomach immediately getting upset after seeing the eggs

I look away letting out a breath as take up the orange juice drinking some to calm my stomach.Two or three day's now egg a upset mi stomach.

Do i know why?.

No.

Is the voice in my head mentioning something that might be the cause?.

Yes.

But i refuse to believe it's that.

Even if it is that i'm not keeping it.

I know my mom wouldn't like that and badz himself of course but it's my body.

If i get pregnant it has to go.

She Bad On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara