19.Petty✔️

Skaii Akira Jackson|20|'Kira'|

"Bwoy skaii mi still nuh get how unuh fall out enuh."My mother say's as i take up the phone walking out of my bathroom.

"I don't get how either."I spoke keeping my reply short.

I was abit upset but i'm trying my best to mask it.

Knowning audrey she goodly know already.

Mi glad yuh know.

"Skaii yuh need fi communicate with me when things happen.Yuh cyah just stay..plain."She says eating what she cooked on the phone with me.

"Mi know mummy.."I replied clearly annoyed.

Tell har fi done long time enuh but is like she nuh know wah name suh.

At this point mi passed annoyed.

I sighed as she spoke.

I wasn't listening to her anymore.

"Tatiana is outside..later mi call yuh."

Not giving her a chance to reply,i hang up turning off my phone at that exact moment.

I then take up my bag and the bottle of water i had placed in the fridge over night.

With that i walked out the house making my way toward's tatiana's Bimmer.

The window rolled down revealing her face that had a smile on it.

"Watch shape good!"She yelled out as i gave her a small laugh going over to the passenger's side.

I got in the car closing the door.

Sza was playing lowly and her phone was in the cup holder.

A few stuff we're in the front but otherwise the car was clean.

"Badz nah go wonder weh yuh gone,Or him nuh deh there?."She asked as pulling out as i put my seat belt on,my bag in my lap.

I placed the bottle of water in the empty cup holder that had nothing in it.

"Him nuh deh there..And mi wouldn't care.Itch up beside mi like roll arm."I spoke honestly.

She laughed,now driving smoothly.

"Mi nuh know how yuh manage him.Once him really interested yuh get fuck enuh,"She said chewing on gum im guessing.

"Wonder why mi tek it up pan mi self sometime's but otherwise..Meh."I replied.

She hummed and i decided to ask her a question this time.

"How did you meet naldo?"She laughed before replying.

"Girl mi nah go tell yuh no lie,mi was a groupie..Deh a concert and deh pan phone and well.Long story short him did interested first."She said removing both hands from the steering wheel for a moment shrugging.

"Oh..Mi neva even know who a badz.Something like that if i remember correctly."I told her honestly.

"A joke ting?"She asked me.

"Nope."

"Mi tiad.How yuh do this skaii?"she asked me wiping sweat off her forehead as she sat down on the floor.

I stopped what i was doing taking out my air pods and taking up my phone off the side of the window.

I checked the time and sighed.

"Tati yuh deven go pan none a the something them..just two likkle squats the two hours we deh here."I told her a smile forming on her face before she began laughing.