~•1•~

"what else do you want Jeon jungkook."

"Marry you kitty."

―FLASHBACK―

*Today was Yeonjun and Ara's wedding, Just as Ara was about to enter the wedding hall, she heard the sound of a gun being shot. Ara came running down and saw Yeonjun lying on the ground drenched in blood. Jungkook came with his 6 hyung and it was Jungkook who shot. Those 7 men had left before the she came down. Ara's dad expired when she was 17 years old and now she is 20 years old she lives with her mother. After funeral she was laying on the bed, thinking about Yeonjun that how can she take revenge for Yeonjun from jungkook. She don't know what to do but she'll do for her Yeonjun. No one knew the reason why mafia jungkook killed an ordinary manager of a company. Ara slept while thinking things. It must have been midnight. Ara was sleeping but suddenly she felt someone's presence in the room. As soon as she opened her eyes, a man wearing a black outfit brought a handkerchief in front of her face and she fainted. She opens her eyes and finds herself tied in a dark room. He turned his gaze and saw his mother also tied to the chair who was still unconscious.*

"M-mom.. Oh my God why everything is unexpected first my Yeonjun got killed now I'm kidnaped."
*She was talking to herself when suddenly she heard someone's footsteps. Yes! He is the mafia king Jeon jungkook.*

"Whom are you talking kitty?to your unconscious mother?"*He laughed and came closer to Ara and grabbed her face gently and touched her lips with his thumb

*He laughed and came closer to Ara and grabbed her face gently and touched her lips with his thumb.*

"DON'T TOUCH ME."
*Ara yelled at him , he Smirked at her behaviour.*

"you are in my possession now. So I can touch you, kiss you or fu- "
*He was about to say but she cutted him off.*

"What else do you want from me Jeon jungkook?"
*He came closer to her face and wispered in deep voice.*

"Marry you kitty."

"WTF! I'll never marry you. You killed that person whom I loved most."

"Ahh!! Don't curse kitty.. yeah! I killed that bastard cuz he deserved death. And one thing more kitty marry me or let your mom die."

"NO! Don't do anything to her."

"Then accept the proposal."

"First release my mom then I'll do anything you want."

.
.
.
.
Sarangheo✿⁠