~•9•~

•NEXT DAY:
ARA POV:

"Oh you woke up hot- tea"
*I opened my eyes and found Jungkook on the couch, after a long time he called me by this name and I was on bed. we were still in the farm. I got up from the bed and started going towards the bathroom. I remember everything about last evening and I will never forget it.*

"Come out quickly,it's time for breakfast too."
*Jungkook went down and after some time I also freshened up and went down. But something strange was happening in my mind Jungkook is also behaving differently today, I didn't feel like eating but went for formality. I saw that everyone's husbands were also present.*

"Hey, good morning Ara.. join us."
*Jimin oppa said to me with sweet voice and everyone smiles at me expect jungkook. I got a seat in the chair next to Jungkook because everyone was sitting with their husbands.*

"You have asthma and you did not even carry an inhaler." *Ari(Mrs. Wwh) unnie said while serving food.*

"Uhmm actually unnie the inhaler was left in Yeonjun's house." *I replied in low tone.*

"Alright jungkook get her an inhaler."
*Jin Oppa said to jungkook while chewing his food.*

"Yeah! I'll."
*Oh my God can I hear him. I didn't know Jungkook had this side too. I was busy in thinking suddenly Nira unnie Interrupted*

"Ara food is getting cold."
*I somehow caught the spoon But my hand was burnt so I could not hold the spoon tightly. I started eating but the spoon slipped from my hand.*

"Are you okay?" *Jungkook*
*Everyone started looking at me and I started feeling awkward. I hammed in reply.*

"Wait I'll help you"
*Jungkook said and I am so shocked. he brought the spoon to my mouth and I could see that everyone was looking at me and Jungkook. Doesn't Jungkook feel as embarrassed as I do? I opened my mouth and took 2 or 3 bites Just like that, Emma came.*

"Hello gu- jungkook what are you doing? she has hands she can eat my herself. Now don't say that she is your wife." *Emma made a strange face and said.*

"No Emma you're getting me wrong I was just help-" *she cutted him off and came near me held my face tightly.*

"Bit*h don't forget you're just piece of deal he is gonna leave you soon."
*Her grip was getting tighter and yes I pushed her.*

"If he loves you then why you think he'll leave you for me? And Ik I'm piece of deal so, I'm leaving your boyfriend right now."
*I started leaving but Namjoon oppa stopped me.*

"ARA STOP.. you're not going anywhere."

"Sorry oppa If not today then someday I will have to go.."
*I came running outside. tears started falling from my eyes. I don't know where I'll go,my mom also lives away from here. But I didn't stop, I kept going.*

•MEANWHILE IN MENSION:
AOUTHER POV:

"Jungkook go behind her." *Namjoon*

"No, oppa he'll not go." *Emma*

"Hyung I'm going." *Jungkook*

"But jun--"
*Emma was about to say but Jungkook came out, took out his car and started leaving.*

"I don't know where to look for her."
*Jungkook said while driving.*

~•TIME SKIP•~
JK POV:

"Here she is."
*I came back to life, she was fine. She was crying while sitting on a bench in the park.
I ran towards her.*

"Let's go home, This place is not safe."

"Even your house is not safe for me, and why are you worrying about me so much. I'm nothing to you right."
*I was standing next to her and she was sitting. She look at me with her tears big doe black eyes. I don't know why I am acting like this, how should I answer her*

"I also have to go for a mission in 2 hours. Let's go."
*I said and dragged her towards my car.*

.
.
.
.
Sarangheo ✿⁠