~•7•~

AUTHOR POV:
*AT MORNING*

"Good morning oppa, you are leaving from work?"
*Junghyun was about to leave and Ara was coming downstairs.*

"Yes Ara. I'm leaving a little early ."

"Ok! Thank you oppa for last night I mean for protecting me. Have a nice day."
*She said giving a big smile to him.*

"Okay bye..take care of yourself until I come."

*He patted her head, and left but They didn't know that someone was watching all this. Jungkook was already downstairs for breakfast. Ara didn't notice him and she sat on the chair.*

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING WITH HIM HUH?"
*He got angry and started walking towards the kitchen holding Ara's hand.*

"Ahh Leave my hand Jungkook I'm hurting."
*He ignored her and reached the kitchen. he turned on the stove and he started moving her hand towards the burning stove.*

"NO..NO JUNGKOOK DON'T DO-..AHHHHH."
*Jungkook had burnt her palm very badly. He went away without saying anything and Ara started crying loudly.*
_

NEXT DAY:

"Hey Ara You are not ready yet , Are you going to sleepover today right?"
*Junghyun was going to the Terris.When he arrived he found, she was looking towards the sky.*

"Oh Oppa, uhm I don't want to go."
*She immediately hid her hand.*

"Why what happened to you? And what are you hiding behind?"

"Uhm oppa I-" *eyes filled with tears.*

"Are you crying? Ara show me what's behind you? OMG HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?"

"j-jjungkook did." *She started crying harder, junghyun immediately hugged her.*

"why? Come on, I will take you to the doctor and then I will drop you to Noona as well."
*Patted her back.*

"but i haven't asked jungkook." *Sobbing*

"Ok! he is also at home, you ask. I think he'll not stop you cuz you're staying with them so, get ready then ask."

"Ok"

*Ara comes to her room and starts choosing a dress for herself with difficulty. Finally she gets the dress and started wearing it somehow but got hurted on her hand*

"ssss ah! Eomma now how do I close zip."
*She was telling herself then she felt someone's fingers on her back. He came close to her ear and said.*

"where are you going? Huh?"
*she found out it was jungkook and realised Jungkook zips it up.*

"J-j-jung"

"don't shutter speak clearly."

"Nira unnie had asked for a sleepover so I am going." *Low tone*

"With whom are you going?"

"J-j-jung"

"I don't care"
*Jungkook cutted her off and replied that he doesn't care but he doesn't know that he cares. Ahh does he also have periods? his mood swings huff*

"And whenever you change your clothes, lock the door of the room. Hyung also lives in this house."
*How difficult is it to understand this man. He didn't even ask once about hwr burnt hand. Whatever she has to go too.*

.
.
.

Sarangheo✿⁠