~•15(last)•~

'AFTER 4 YEAR'
ARA POV:

"JIA where are you?? where are you hiding? Come out quickly otherwise appa will not take you to the park..."

"I'm heyal eomma. Tell Appa dat take me to da palk." *Jia said making a cute pout.*

"KOOKIE COME DOWN STAIRS JIA IS CALLING YOU."

"YAAH I'M COMING."

*JK came downstairs and he picked up his beloved daughter on his arms. Yes we have a 2 year old daughter. All the members of BTS have now become parents. Suga oppa has a 4 year old son and 1 daughter, Namjoon oppa has a 3 year old daughter, Jin and Jimin oppa have a new born babygirls, Hobi oppa have 2 twin daughters and Tae oppa has 2 twin sons of 3 years, then 2 twin sons of 4 years and then a daughter of 1 year.*
_

♡'No one knows what is written in our destiny. The first thing we get in life is always not meant for us....sometimes it is necessary to give life a second chance. You will get better than what you deserve....No one knows when you might get something unexpected....... So this was my unexpected journey with my beloved mafia husband...'♡

Author: now shutup Ara There is no need to give so much knowledge, your existence is because of me, if I had not written you then readers would not have known you today.

Ara: well My life is better than yours, I am living a happy life with whom you keep dreaming about. Hahaha.

Aouther: Yaaaahh don't make fun of me.

____________________________♡____________________________

A/N : I hope you liked the ff. I have never written any ff before. I have a new fiction coming after few months in which I have put my heart and soul....Don't forget to support by voting... I will update when I complete that fiction..

Till then take care of yourself amiiiss..♡

Sarangheo ✿⁠