~•6•~

AT EVENING:
ARA POV:

"Umm..what should I wear?? Ah this one will be perfect."
*I was looking for clothes for myself. Jungkook had arranged for them at the time of the wedding.*

"HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU TAKE. I WANT YOU READY IN 10 MINS."
*Jungkook was calling from outside. I wore dress and combed my long hairs, putted little makeup and also wore long gloves for more beautiful look.*

*when I checked last time myself on the mirror and found that this dress is very revealing but it's ok I'm looking good it's enough

*when I checked last time myself on the mirror and found that this dress is very revealing but it's ok I'm looking good it's enough. But I was little nervous cuz I knew that it's a mafia party which is organised by Kim Namjoon who is also a partner of jungkook. I came downstairs and found jungkook sitting on the couch. I came to him.*

"I'm ready

"I'm ready."
*Oh God! He is looking hot.*

JUNGKOOK POV:

"I'm ready."
*I have heard her foot steps coming toward me she told me that is ready.*

"You're punctual of the time, you really came in 10 mins."
*I replied her but didn't bother to look at her. I started walking ahead of her. The guard opened the car door. I sat in the driver's seat and Ara sat in the passenger seat. Both were silent the whole way but Her thighs were attracting my focus. Ara wore a very short dress and she also wore a chain in her left thigh but I didn't pay attention to her whole body. And finally we reached at hyung's mension.*

"Will you get out of the car or will you stay here?" *Still not looking at her.*

"Man can't you say it politly?"
*I didn't answer her and started walking forward, then the main gate opened and we entered. We went inside and met my 6 friends who were like brothers to me. Junghyun hyung was also present there.*

"Finally you're here

"Finally you're here."
*Namjoon said and my all hyungies hugged me.*

ARA POV:

*I came here but how can I pass the time here? And why is there no lady in sight here? I will be alone after Emma comes.*

"Hey beautiful."
*I was busy thinking when some people spoke in unity, I turned towards them. I saw 6 beautiful ladies. They started coming towards us (me, jungkook and others 6 memebes). I started feeling nervous.*

" So Jungkook she is your wife right. She is really beautiful."
*One of them said.*

"Mm.. thankyou! You all are beautiful too. Mm..can you give me your introduction?"

"Yes ofcourse. So I'm Nira, Namjoon's wife."

"I'm Ari, World wide handsome Jin's wife."
*Jin's chest swelled with pride.*

"It's me Nico, Mrs. Min."

"I'm Nara, Taehyung's wife."

"Anna, Jimin's wife."

" I'm Ara, nice to meet you all."

"Ok ladies You guys are done, so let's start the party now." *Namjoon oppa said to us.*

"Oh wait!..... Atleast you should wait for me."
*I heard a familiar voice and we all turned towards that voice. Yes she was Emma. She came towards Jungkook and hugged him.*

"Baby how I'm looking?"

"Hm.. good."
*He answered her and looked towards me finally he looked up at me. Now he started checking me head to toe.*

"Baby where are you looking at? I'm here."
*Argg this bitch.*

"Ok joonie now you should start."
*Nira unnie said to Namjoon oppo. She held my hand and took me to the side. Other unnies also came along.*

"Ara We couldn't come to the wedding because we all had gone out somewhere but now you are also a member of our group.we have a lot of things to tell you how to live as a mafia's wife and much more."
*Nira unnie said.*

",Yeah! And this Sunday means day after tomorrow We're gonna have a sleepover that's gonna be all the talk. Now let's enjoy the party."
*Ari unnie said and I agreed with them but I have to ask jungkook about this sleepover. They all started dancing with their partners and Jungkook was also dancing with Emma but time to time he was looking at me. On one hand I was happy that I met all of them but I was also very angry because I was alone. Suddenly I saw Junghyun oppa who was near the alcohol counter and I went near him.*

"Oppaaaaa... Thankgod you're here."

"Oh Ara.. take this."
*He offered me a glass of alcohol and I took it but didn't drink. After a while a man came and stood in front of me. He was coming near me on purpose. I started feeling a little strange and I moved closer to Junghyun."

"Ara here's my coat. This dress is very revealing so."
*He took off her coat and He placed his coat on my shoulders, which covered me a little. The man started clinging closer to me.*

"Can you dance with me?"

"No I'm not interested."

"Come on hottie let's dance."

"Man If she is refusing then don't you understand?" *Junghyun got angry.*

"Chill man! I was asking for dance not for se-"
*Before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook came and punched him hard. grabbed his collar then punched again. Everyone was shocked and so was I.*

"If you weren't Emma's brother I would have killed you right now." he said while gritting his teeth*

"Let's go home." *He held my wrist and started dragging me outside.*

"Baby where are you going. Plz don't ruin the party."

"You take care of your brother, he is spoiling the party. And sorry hyung you can countinue I don't want to spoil the party."
*Emma's face was worth seeing. He apologized to Namjoon oppa and we came outside, we both sat inside the car and he started driving.*

"Was it necessary to wear this dress?"
*He asked me without looking at me.*

"You are the one who got me this dress, so why are you facing problems? Thankgod Junghyun oppa gave me his coat."

"Just because you're hot doesn't mean you will seduce every man, don't forget you are married."

"Oh then what about you Jeon jungkook did you forget you have girlfriend instead you're married."
*I replied to him.*

"Don't fucking involve in my personal life."

"You can kill persons from my life and I can't involve Wow.. and for your kind information I'm not interested in your personal life."

"will you shut your mouth or not."

"felt bitter?? It's good that we reached home, I don't want to argue with you unnecessarily."

.
.
.
.

Sarangheo✿