~•10•~

_

ARA POV:

'Jungkook went on a mission it's been a long time since he left. it was late at night. Idk why but I was worried about him. He was also behaving very well today. I don't even know why I'm thinking about him, am I falling in love with him? NO WAY!!'

*I was busy thinking sitting on the living room couch and just as the guards opened the door and Jungkook came in. I suddenly looked at him, OMG he is injured. I ran towards him.*

"What happened to you?" *I said in a worried voice.*

"I'm fine."

"I can see, let's go I'll treat you."
*I said and dragged him towards room and made him sit on the bed and I ran towards cupboard and took first aid kit then came to him and sat beside him.*

"Uhm, can u remove your shirt."
*Ik I'm straightforward I didn't hesitate to ask him to remove his shirt. But why the fuck he is glaring at me.*

"Hello sir."
*I waved my hand, then he took off his shirt and OMG his perfect body one of his hands was covered with tattoos and his abs. To prevent both of us from feeling awkward, I immediately started treating his wounds. *

"Done! Wait here I'll bring you dinner."
*Just as I was about to leave, he caught my wrist and I turned towards him.*

"Do you need something."

JK POV:

"Do you need something."
*Idk why did I stop her, But I feel something different between us. My girlfriend Emma has never cared like this till date. 'I should release her.' I thought and leave her hand.'

"No" *looking away*
*After sometime she came back with food. I was lying in bed, I already changed my clothes to comfy clothes. I sat up and she also sat on the bed.*

"Your dinner." *I didn't respond.*

"Should I feed you?"

"Hmm" *I hummed in response without thinking much she started feeding me.After the meal was over she passed me water I feel like looking at her face but I knew I couldn't do it. She was not the cute type. Her oval face, perfect jaw, little plump lips and big doe black eyes make her even sexier. I was busy thinking but her voice interrupted me.*

"If there is any problem, let me know, I'm in the next room." *Saying this she covered me with the duvet and left the room.*

.
.
.
.

Sarangheo✿⁠

A/N: please armies Lemme know, are you liking this ff or not cuz I'm giving my best to write but I'm not receiving any review.. I had written a story before but deleted cuz I wasn't receiving reviews..