~•11•~

•NEXT DAY:
•AUTHOR POV:

*Jungkook wakes up almost at lunch time the next day. He comes down freshened up but there is no sign of Ara anywhere, so he asks a maid.*

"Where's Ara??"

"Sir, She has gone somewhere with Junghyun sir."

"Okay." *Cold tone*

"S-sir your food is ready please have it.*

"I don't want to." *Cold*

*He goes from there to an office in his house, and sat on the leader chair. He layed his head on the back of the chair and started thinking... ' where would she have gone with hyung?... Should I call hyung and ask him? ' ... Then his phone rings, ... Jimin is calling...***

"Jungkookah Johan told me that you killed Dan last night and he also stabbed you" *Worried tone*

"Hmm a lil bit."

"Should I come over?"

"No hyung I'm fine.. no need to worry. Okay hyung I have some works , see you soon!"

*Declined*

~•TIME SKIP•~

•JK POV:

*It was almost evening but she had not come back yet, I was still sitting in the office room waiting. Suddenly I heard sound of door opening, I thought Ara came but No she wasn't Ara.*

" WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COME AT MY HOUSE HUH?? HOW DARE YOU BITCH"

"Baby listen to me." *Yes she is Emma.*

"Why should I listen to you huh?? You fucking cheated on me." *Ik readers are confused about why I'm behaving like this.. lemme give you a flashback*

~•FLASHBACK•~

*Yesterday I went on a secret mission at a party where my enemy Dan was present. my aim was to make him die, I entered that party the same way I saw that Dan was sitting on the couch and kissing someone.*

"Jack give my gun." *I almost wispered.*

"Yes sir."

*As soon as I put the gun to Dan's head, I saw that the person Dan was kissing was Emma.*

"Oh So it was you who played along with this bastard."

"Jk baby you're getting me wrong."

"Stop this fucking drama or I'll also kill you with your lover."

"What do you think of yourself? "
*Dan stood up and grabbed my coller.*

"I think myself what you can't think. You both played a good game together, now you should get a reward for it, right? "

*I hitted him on his face with my gun. And started punching him again and again.. then He pushed me and I fell into the couch. he pick up the knife on the table and make 3 scratches on my chest. Then I pushed him hoverd over him and started punching*

"Jk please leave him please. It's not what you think " *Emma crying*

"You love him right? .. I also loved you but..."

*GUN SHOT (dan died) ..)

"And you don't come in front of me after today otherwise it'll not be good for you."
*I said to Emma.*

"Broh you ruined my whole party."
*owner of the party (Johan) came and said.*

"Thanks for inviting. Secret mission completed in front of eveveryone, hahaha..
sorry to spoil the party brother.."

"No need to sorry. Friend's enemy is my enemy too." *Johan gave me a smirk, I patted his shoulder and left from there, with injury in my chest.*

~•END OF FLASHBACK•~

"Baby I didn't do anything on purpose."
*She held my hand but I jerked her off.*

"Get out from here or I do something wrong with you." *Angry angry angry...*

"Baby I was drunk ... I only love you."

*I opened my desk and took out the gun and yes I killed her..... I took a deep breath.*

"Jack throw her body .."

*Door opened again and showed Junghyun and Ara... They were shocked.*

"Jungkook why did you kill her?"*Junghyun.*

"I'll kill all of them who is thinking to cheat me" * I said looking towards Ara who is still shocked.*

"Jack did you listened... I SAID THROW HER BODY AWAY." *I shouted at Jack.*

•ARA POV:

*I was shocked... Dude he killed his own girlfriend whom he love most.*

"J-jjungkook wh- "

"I don't wanna talk ... Leave me alone."
*Jungkook cutted me off without looking at me. *

"Jungkook what's wrong with you ? what did Emma do?"
*Junghyun oppa asked him with confusion.*

"Didn't you heard hyung ? I said leave me alone, otherwise I'll forget you're my older brother."
*Jungkook replied to his brother then I I signaled Junghyun to come out and we both came out of the office room.*

.
.
.
.

Sarangheo ✿⁠