~•2•~

ARA'S POV:

"First release my mom then I'll do anything you want."
*I have kept this conditions cause I know that this place isn't safe and I can't put my mom in danger for me."

"Ow that's my gurl..!!"
*He said winking and pointing his index finger towards me.*

"Drop my future mother-in-law to her house.
*He said to his guards. They came and were about to take my mother away,but I stopped them."

"My mom needs to be safe otherwise I won't leave you all."
*Jungkook laughed and signaled his guards to leave by raising his eyebrow.*

"Don't worry babygurl. Your mom is safe , worry about yourself."

"First Stop calling me of these names and second untie the rope if you have the guts."

"Even guts loses its guts in front of Jeon Jungkook. Btw what name should I call you? Hot- tea??"
*He Smirked got down on his knees in front of me and untied me. I immediately punched hard on his face,his lips bled.*

"In our house it is considered a sin to raise hands on the husband.so I did it up before the wedding."
*He wipped his blood and pinned me on the wall. His eyes suddenly turned red and I could see his anger in his eyes.*

"you're smarter than I thought, but ik hot- tea you can't run away from me,there'll be no escape."
*Closer, very closer he was to me. I pushed him a little cuz it was awkward.*

"Do you think I will run? No way! I will ruin you by staying with you."
*I Smirked and he Smirked back at me.*

"Don't fall in love with me while ruining me. My Hot- tea."
*He said and about to left but I stopped and he turned around.*

"Hey I'm hungry."
*He didn't say anything and started walking outside.*

"HEY STOP, WHERE I'LL SLEEP....FUCK OFF."
*He left without listening and I took a deep breath and sat in the chair. After some time a lady came.*

"Mam your food and your blanket."
*First she bowed and gave me things.*

"Thankyou."
*I thanked her and she left. I ate food and wrapped myself in a blanket. I took a long breath thinking that tomorrow is going to be a big day in my life and fell asleep.*
_

"Mam get up Sir is asking you to get ready."

.
.
.
Sarangheo✿⁠