~•4•~

JUNGKOOK POV:

*It was night and all the guests had left. I had clothes arranged for Ara and she was also informed to shift to my room. After a tiring day I finally entered my room. I did not find Ara in the room For some time I thought she had gone away but I heard sound of water drops inside bathroom. I also changed my outfit and started working on laptop about new mission.*

"So you finally arranged me clothes

"So you finally arranged me clothes."
*I heard her voice but didn't reply and even bother to look.*

"Jeon jungkook I'll never forget you left me without clothes and food for a whole day."

"Can't you fucking shut-"
*This time I got frustrated and about to reply her but I stopped when I saw her wearing bathrobe. She was looking hot.*

ARA'S POV:

ARA'S POV:

*I noticed that he was checking me up and down. My cheeks turned red.*

"Ahm- I'm coming in few minutes I have lots of things to clear with you."

*After some time, I came out of the changing room wearing my night suit but Jungkook was not there.*

"Where has this man gone at this time."
*I came out of the room and came down the hall. The whole house was silent but I saw that the guards were outside. I thought to go outside to see the mansion.*

"Black as his heart

"Black as his heart."
*As soon as I came out, I saw a beautiful garden and a luxurious mansion. There was also a big swimming pool area.I was looking around when someone caught my arm from behind. Suddenly I got scared but the man pulled me towards him tightly.*

"What are you doing so late at night? And how did the guards let you out?"

"Why so many questions at once? And who are you to hold me like this?"
*I pushed him because he was holding my arms tightly with one hand an second my waist for support.*

"I'm Junghyun, Jungkook elder brother."

"Oh, I'm Ara. But I didn't see you at the wedding ceremony."

"Actually I wasn't at home, I had a meeting to attend."

"That means you aren't involved in illegal works like Jungkook."
*We both started talking while walking.But he doesn't like Jungkook's brother at all.*

"Yeah! I do business of diamonds. Umm!! Btw You know why did jungkook marry you?"

"I don't know how everything happened so suddenly My fiance was killed on the day of my wedding and no one knows the reason. And the next day I got married to a dangerous person. I can't even imagine what's going to happen next."

"Don't worry, let me know if you have any problems."
*We both were talking like this when suddenly the main gate opened and an aristocratic car came in. Jungkook got down from the car and I was shocked when a women also got down with him.*

"Don't you know? She is Emma, his girlfriend."

"Um- mm I don't care whom he love. Because it doesn't concern me"
_

*Junghyun went to his room, I was still sitting by the pool it must have been half an hour since he left .So I also started going back to the room but as soon as I opened the door I saw that half of their body was covered with a quilt and Jungkook hoverd over her.They were making unholy sounds . I came out immediately.*

"where will i sleep now? Arggg."
*I hitted the wall in frustration and sat outside the room.*

.
.
.
.

Sarangheo✿⁠