~•5•~

_

"Hey! Why are you laying in the ground?"
*I heard a familiar voice, I opened my eyes and rubbed them with my hands.I saw Jungkook standing with the same girl who was with him last night.I was about to get up but that girl rubbed her heel on my hand and I moaned.*

"Ahhh... Why you did that?"
*I said and stood on my feet. I was about to punch her but grabbed my fist.*

"Be in your limits. Understood?"

"Ahmm! Emma I'm getting late I also have to go to the mission after dropping you home."

"Okay baby let's go."
*They started walking.Jungkook's hand was on her waist. Emma turned back and gave me an evil smile. I remained standing till he became invisible. Next time I won't leave her.I took a quick shower and went downstairs so I could get something to eat. I found Junghyun eating alone in the huge dinning table.*

"Oh Ara Good morning! Come have breakfast."
*he smiled at me and I did the same. I sat beside him, a maid came and served me delicious pancake.There was awkward silence but thank God he asked something.*

"where did you sleep last night I mean, Emma was with Jungkook yesterday."

"Umm.. actually oppa I was sitting outside the door and suddenly I fell asleep."

"What? There are so many rooms in this house, how can you sleep on the ground? jungkook doesn't think that much about anyone. I will shift you to another room right now."

"Thankyou oppa. I don't understand anything How will I live my whole life here? I'm missing my mom I want back to my home."
*I started crying but I felt him hug me.*

"don't cry I'm here. If you have any problem, please let me know. I am getting late for work and I may not come back today because I will go out of my city after work. Maids will take your things to the other room soon.

"Bye oppa! Have a nice day."

*I wipped my tears and said bye to him .He also left with a sweet smile.*
_

AT NIGHT:
AOUTHER POV:

"I'm missing you Yeonjun. I wish I had gone with you that day. But I know that if I'm still alive, it means that life has some purpose."
*Ara was talking to a bright star. She was on the balcony in her room She shivered when she heard the thud sound.*

" whom did you ask and shift here?huh?"
*Jungkook came and grabbed Ara's arms with his strong hands. anger was visible in his eyes.*

"Ahh leave me it's hurting."

"Who do you think you are? This is my house and nothing happens here without my permission." *His jaw clenched while he was speaking.*

"I SAID LEAVE ME."
*Ara shouted at him and pushed him. He was not so weak that he could fall.*

" You are so heartless that you won't even know the meaning of hurt. Why did you ruin my life by marrying me when you have already your girlfriend? And you killed the one I loved too."

"I don't have that much time to answer your unnecessary questions. And I don't care whether you live or die because you're just a part of deal, got it!"
*He came and pinned her on the wall, grabbed her neck tightly. Her breath started stop and she pushed him again.*

"Which deal are you talking about?"

"Ask your dead lover."
*he left by confusing Ara. She sat on the ground and started crying.*
_
ARA POV:

"How are the fingerprints on your neck?"
*Junghyun asked me when I came downstairs for breakfast.*

"Oppa we'll talk about it later but can you tell me why did jungkook killed Yeonjun and why did he marry me? Please"

"Cuz it was a deal."

"which deal,what kind of deal? can you tell me?"

"See, although I live in this house and am Jungkook's elder brother but I don't know much about all this, cuz I'm busy with my business but team BTS would know this very well cuz they're with Jungkook in the mission."

"Hyung what are you talking about to her?"
*Jungkook came and I sat in the main,chair he wore a black hoodie with track pants. I remembered what happened last night.*

"nothing. Ok Guys I'm getting late, we'll meet directly at the party."
*Junghyun oppa said and left with a soft smile, but one second party?'This means I'll be alone at home today.' I was thinking but a man's voice interrupted me.*

"Ahm! Hm! be ready this evening It's jin hyung marriage anniversary party."

"Why should I go with you? You have a girlfriend right."

"You mind your own business and yes she is also coming to the party."

"I have never seen a despicable person like you anywhere Jeon jungkook."
*I said angrily and came back to my room.*

.
.
.
.

Sarangheo✿