~•13•~

_

•ARA POV:

"I'm ready let's go

"I'm ready let's go."

"You're looking beautiful."

"Jinjja? (Really) "

*Readers don't confuse today is Nico unnie's (Mrs min) birthday so they invited us on her birthday party.*

:TIME SKIP:

*We arrived our destination. I and Jungkook went in and we met the BTS and their wives . we moved towards them and we both wished Nico unnie.*

"Happy birthday unnie."  *I hugged her*

"Happy birthday Noona."

"thanks both of you. Btw you both are looking beautiful together."
*She smiled and said then I and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled. Then 5 womens came near us and Anna( Mrs park) said.*

"Seems like two people have come closer to each other huh.."

"Unnie don't tease me please."

"See Anna now someone is blushing."
*Nara ( Mrs Kim Tae)*

*Jungkook held my waist and pulled me closer to him.*

"Guys don't tease my wife."

"Woahhh...our baby has grown up now."
*BTS said in unity and they all laughed.*

"Btw jungkookah where is junghyun? why hasn't he come ?" *Namjoon*

"Idk Hyung maybe he's busy with work."

"Hmm.. okay yoongi now Nico should cut her cake."

"Um.. but I have something more to tell you guys." *Yoongi*

"And what is it?" *Nira(Mrs Kim Namjoon)*

"Hmm..okay attention everyone, I and my wife about to become parents."

*Suga oppa announced it then Everyone started cheering then congratulate them. Everyone was enjoying the party but I noticed that Jungkook was going outside while talking on the phone and I also went in that direction.*

"Jungkook is everything okay?"

"No Ara, Junghyun's company building is hijacked by Soobin's mens and many of the staff are inside and hyung too. Idk how to tell BTS the whole party will be ruined."

"Jungkook, you go quickly, I will tell everyone here. take care of yourself, go quickly now."

*Jungkook left quickly and I came back to them I patted jimin oppa shoulder and wispered in his ear everything.*

"-- please inform them too"

*Jimin oppa You took the phone out of your pocket and texted on a group chat 'BTS' There was a ting sound in everyone's phone and everyone started looking at each other. Then Namjoon oppa said.*

"We have to go, you guys enjoy the party."

"Where are you going? " *Nico*

"Junghyun's company has been attacked by Soobin and you all stay inside the house"  *Jin*
*They all left *
_

•JUNGKOOK POV:

*I reached there and getting down from my car, I saw that there was nothing left and Junghyun had fainted in bad condition. I ran towards him.*

"Hyung..Hyung open your eyes."

*I patted her cheek but he wasn't opening his eyes then BTS also arrived there.*

"There is a lot of destruction here, wake him up quickly."

*Namjoon Hyung and other members Started searching the building and I sprinkled water in hyung's mouth and he opened his eyes.*

"Hyung...are you okay... I promise you I'll not Leave him."

"K-kook where is Ara?"

"She is in Min mension."

"Go to her she isn't safe ahhh...Subin has his eyes fixed on her."

"What?? Ok wait."

*I took out my phone and called Hobi Hyung.*

"Hyung take junghyun hyung hospital I'm going to Suga Hyung mension..they are in danger."

"Ok I'm taking him hospital you and other members go."

*Then I stared my car and started driving speedly."

*Meanwhile In Mension*
(Author pov)

"Unnie I need fresh air. I come through the pool area."

*Ara informed nico and left from pool area which was on back area of mension.*

*After few minutes jungkook arrived the mension and entered the living area..all BTS wives was there but not Ara.*

"Noona where is Ara?"

"Pool area.. jungkook how is junghyun."

"He is fine noona."

*Saying this, Jungkook ran towards the pool area and started calling Ara.*

"ARA WHERE ARE YOU ?? ARA..Oh my God."

*Hearing Jungkook's shouting, they all reached the pool area.*

"What happened jungkook where is Ara?" *Ari*

"She is not here Noona."
*Then jungkook immediately got a call, caller id was unknown*

'''' Jungkook...the mafia Jeon Jungkook... Are you finding your wife huh?? Hahaha I kidnapped her...'''' *soobin*

'you bastard leave my wife or you know I'll cut you into many pieces '

'''''Ahm! You will have to give something in return for that..'''''

'tell me how much do you want?'

'''''Umm!!! What about your everything...no I don't want anything I want your wife only.''''

'mother fucker ... I'll kill you..'

'''''haha bye bye ''''''

.
.
.
.

Sarangheo ✿⁠ 

'