episode 18

(Jungkook entered inside the house, he found his parents sitting in living room he ran towards his mom and hugged her tightly)

Jk: mom i missed you

Mrs Jeon: aww baby i missed you too (she caressed his cheek but then said)

Mrs jeon: you caught fever again

Jk: i'll be fine after having medicine (looked at his mom) mom can i ask you something

Mrs jeon: sure baby ask

Jk: mom i went to jimin's house and that time jimin's mom cupped my face and said "you have become more handsome, we made a perfect decision" do you know what decision was she talking about?

(Mrs jeon looked at mr jeon)

Mr jeon: come here (he said to kook who went and sat beside his dad)

Mr jeon: we will tell you everything when the right time will come for now don't focus on this and go to your yoongi hyung.... he was asking about you

Kook: about me? (Hr frowned mr jeon nodded) where is he?

Mr jeon: in his room (jk got up and left towards yoongi's room, mr jeon looked at mrs jeon) so i think they also remember

Mrs jeon: that's good then

(Time skips to the marriage day in these past days jimin used to daily give juice or snacks to yoongi in lunch break, yoongi many times asked him not to bring anything to him and he should buy something for himself but jimin never listened to him, jimin's love has turned into obsession, he doesn't like when yoongi talks to someone sweetly, he hates when he praises other students in front of him, on other hand yoongi was falling in love with jimin but he was not ready to admit it...well kai agreed to marry jhope...here hobi is getting ready from past 1 hour, jimin and jk are sitting there waiting for him to come so thay they can go to the venue, their parents already left to the marriage venue as jk and jimin said they will bring hobi there...hobi wants everything to be perfect...he was so happy)

Jhope: how am i looking? (He asked from Jungkook and jimin who sighed frustratingly)

Jungkook + jimin: 67th time

Jhope: huh?

Jungkook: it's 67th time you asked the same question....dude you're looking so handsome..now let's go

Jhope: tell me honestly...(cuts off)

Jimin: you wanna get married today or tomorrow?

Hobi: today obviously

Jimin: then please let's go (he said and they dragged jhope to the aisle)

(Jhope held his dad's hand and started walking towards kai, while Kim's and jeons were also present and talking to each other, mr jung invited jimin and jungkook's family as jhope asked him, the marriage was private only jungs,kims and jeons were there, he gave jhope's hand to kai who held it softly)

Mr jung: please take care of my son,

Kai: yes uncle i will (he said and held Jhope's hand...they both stood up in front of each other, held each other's hand looking into each other's eyes and priest spoke)

Priest: do you jung kai take jung hoseok as your lawful husband?

Kai: (looking at jhope who was smiling) y..yes i do

Priest: do you jung hoseok take jung kai as your lawful husband?

Hobi: (smiling) y..yes i do

Priest: you may kiss now (jhope closed his eyes while kai slowly Pecked on his forehead, everyone clapped and then they both sat on the couch again)