Capture and Fertilize

Team RWBY is staking out a warehouse at the dock, they noticed how empty it is and how no one was even guarding it, not even one security guard was there

"This seems way too easy?"

We see a girl wearing a white dress, with white hair, and blue eyes with a small scar, this was Weiss Schnee

"That's a good thing, right? That means we can just go in there right?"

A blonde with long curly hair, purple eyes, a yellow shirt, brow jacket, and shorts, this was Yang Xiao Long

"This feels like a trap are we sure nothing was left out..."

a black hair girl wearing black and white has a bow on her head and amber eyes, this was Blake Belladonna

" Our mission came straight from Ozpin, even if it was a trap, we can't just stand around and do nothing, we're to check out this Warehouse in the hope of fine any leads of the White Fangs, so either way we need to go in."

a young girl compared to the others, with short black hair with red tips, with black and red clothes with a red hood, also she had silver eyes, this was Ruby Rose, and what she said convinced the other girls, they soon make their way through shadows sneaking into the warehouse, it was fairly empty, much to their surprise, and after carefully looking around for traps or any guards, they just stood in the center of the room looking around confused.

"What are we supposed to do again?"

Yang didn't understand anything that was going on.

"I don't know, it just looks like a normal, empty warehouse?"

Blake was feeling the same way everyone else was feeling at the moment.

"Don't tell me we came here for no reason?!"

Weiss was a bit mad and annoyed along with Blake and Yang seeing that the information was a dud and feeling that they wasted their time doing this mission, but before Ruby could cheer up her team and suggest what to do next, the floor shook a bit, causing the team to almost lose their balance

"W-Woah what's happening?!"

Was all that Ruby could say, before the question was answered quickly, the ground split apart and walls came out, they connected and trapped the four in a cube-like cage, though before anyone could ask what going on, gas was released in the cube, this caused the girl to break through the wall but only end up wasting their strength until they start to cough and passed out, luck they were alive since all it was sleeping gas, though they will not wake up soon... The girls slowly woke up hours later still in a daze and the first thing they saw was a very bright light suddenly turn on in a medium-sized white room, the four tried to move around, but they soon realized something which caused them to wake up fully, we see each girl, hanging in the air, by shackles around their wrists with chains connected to the ceiling, and unfortunately they didn't have enough Aura to use their Semblance to escape, not only that, but they were completely stripped down to their underwear, and the only other thing they have to wear was a tape that only covered the mouth, preventing them to scream or yell in confusion, shock, and extreme worry and fear*

"Goodie you all awake~"

Suddenly, a strange lady appeared in front of the four, she had very long hair and wore a sweater, which was decorated with 'Remnant' related things, even her two eyes looked like Dust crystal, which changed color each time she blinked.

"I bet you all are very confused about why you're here, well let me happily explain it to you!~"

She wore a very happy and gleeful expression.

"My name is ACCME, a very interesting person with very interesting ideas, and one of my many ideas was, 'What Would Happen If You Were Pregnant With A Pure Sliver Eye, A Dust Baby, A Dragon, And A Grimm'?"

She spoke in a very strange manner

"I've got so curious that I have to find out for myself!~"

She wore an excited expression.

"So I went out of my way to find and partner up with Dr. Merlot, so I may use his lab, and in return, he will take notes and record this entire thing for his own personal research!~"

She spoke dramatically, and right on cue, an older male in a lab suit, pushing in a cart with three containers holding very special and Dubius liquids

"I've brought in what you have requested, I can't wait to get started~"

The doctor seemed excited to start what they were about to do, this caused the four girls to squirm and get more fearful.

"Oh, if you four haven't figured out why you here, well, we can't really know what will happen to those who get pregnant with these specifics creatures I've mention, without actually impregnating them with said 'Creatures', hehe~"

The Doctor explained with a slight evil chuckle, ACCME then grabbed a tube that connected to the container labeled 'Silver Eyes', and walked up to Ruby, who teared up and cowered in fear, yang seeing what they were about to do to Ruby tried to struggle and break free from her restraints but final due to the lack of strength and aura.

"Everyone has their roles, Yang will get the Grimm, Blake the dragon, Weiss the Dust baby.~"

The strange lady pets the young teen and gives her a small smile

"And you the Silver Eyes, for obvious reasons, and who knows, after you give birth, will let you leave with the baby to raise on your own~"

She then shoves the tube deep in the entrance, enough to break her cherry, and into her womb, this caused Ruby to groan and whimper in discomfort and slight pain

"Or we keep the babys to experiment on, and Impregnated you girls with other unique and interesting creatures~"

Merlot said with no shame, helping ACCME shove the tube in the other girls, much to their dismay, after that, the containers were turned on and began to pump into Team RWBY's womb with the dubious liquid and hopefully fertilize the girl's eggs

"This pumping will last a week, we want to make sure you get pregnant, and after that, you will all be put in your own rooms with your own needs that will be required for you and the baby, but until then see ya~"

ACCME waves bye to the four, as both she and Merlot leave the room, leaving the teens to be impregnated and forced to raise whatever horrors will be implanted in their wombs...