The Meeting and Mission

Thirty minutes earlier at Beacon Academy Ozpin is at the landing pad greeting General James Ironwood of Atlas Academy, who has just exited the bullhead after arriving from Solitas both of them shake hands.

"James, I'm glad you're here," Ozpin said, giving a warm smile. "When you called me about the situation I had to come, even those pictures you showed me were disturbing.

"Knowing how grave the situation is, I hope it isn't as degrading as what you told me," Ironwood said as both began walking toward Ozpin's office.

"Did you find any information about Dr.Merlot, all I know is that he was a scientist studying physical augmentation then disappeared years ago, nothing more," Ozpin said disappointed in his search finding relevant information about Merlot only to fail.

"Dr. Merlot was a scientist specializing in augmentation on the living body for medical reasons including increasing in strength, improvement of health, regeneration, body scalping, and several other research on the human body but disappeared after a few of his research practices went extreme."

"And yet he appears in Vale, knowing that Vale is the last place a rogue scientist would want to go," Ozpin responded bluntly. I"t not as loose as vacuo, mantle, and the lower levels of vestal but he's certainly bold."

"James I already seated a team to retrieve Team RWBY and~" Ironwood quickly interjects "What, you should have waited until I've arrived."

Before Ozpin could say another word his scroll ring he took a look at it and saw that Oobleck was calling him, he then answered it. "Oobleck status report have you found the girls."

An hour before the mission Ozpin asked the team he sent to contact him as soon as they found Team RWBY.

"Headmaster Ozpin, you need to help right now." Ozpin in a moment of confusion replies to Oobleck's requests "What has happened Oobleck "

At Dr Merlot's hidden lab, Professor Oobleck is looking at the security monitor while talking to Ozpin "Merlot did something to the girls and now their..."

At Ruby's cell, Taiyang crawled out of her cell then closed the door even though half his body was burned, at Blake cell Professor Port blocked multiple blasts of fire from Blake received only some burn damage to his clothes, hair, and scorch marks on his weapon, over in Weiss cell Glynda is trying to hold back the energy that Weiss is unleashing while levitating out of her, once she made it to the door she close it, Glynda then fall to the ground her body broken and injured, finally At Yang's cell Qrow is try fend off his niece due to her violent nature she clawed at his face damaging his right eye, continue to hold his own against her.

"Everyone is trying to subdue them but it is proving to be difficult. You need to send Atlas military if they have arrived." Oobleck requested.

"Alright, I'll send them right away just hold on until then." Ozpin then turns to Ironwood "No need to ask, I already sent my people to their location, they'll aid them."

Ozpin signed in relief from Ironwood's response.

"Thank of you, James, inform me about what you find once you get there."

"I will." Ironwood then ran to the bullhead to take him to the designated location.

Outside of Dr Merlot's laboratory a large group of Atlas soldiers have arrived and started to mobilize the Atlesian-Knights into the lab, as they make their way containment area for the Grimm more container cells started to open releasing the last remaining mutate Grimms upon the Atlesian-Knights, but they were able to hold their own against and exterminate them. Once they reach the holding cell four Atlesian-Knights walk over to Taiyang who is lying on the ground outside Ruby's cell and call for medical assistance, five others find Oobleck reading the file on the girl and discover Merlot's dead body, while the remaining fourteen aid the other team members.

Outside the Atlesian military was preparing to transport Taiyang to a medical center once he was brought up, Oobleck came out of the lab and met with the Atlesian military officer.

"Professor Oobleck status report what's happening down." Oobleck was hesitant to respond. "Dr. Merlot had experimented on the members of Team RWBY and they're running amuck, here these files will tell you how to get close to each member.

Oobleck handed over the files to the Atlesian Office and watched as he Coordinates with personnel to extract Team RWBY and the Rescue team.

Arthur's Note: I hope everyone is enjoying the story, as soon i upload the next two chapters I'll be taking a break from RWBY to write to next chapter of my other story please give that a read.